Camouflage Airsoft - New Airsoft Venues

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

GRAND OPENING
BOURNEMOUTH AIRSOFT SITE
Our first airsoft game will be at our Bournemouth site, on May 16th 2021. We have great value rental packages and welcome all walk on players, pre booking is required, follow the link below;
Or call us on: 0800 328 4112

Pic.jpg

Blurs a bit far for me but I will check it out and may end up making a visit at some point 

I'm probably going to book into the Bournemouth game in May, seeing as it's only 10mins from my front door.

@CamouflageAirsoft how will the day be run?

I've played Paintball on the site, and some of the games I played just wouldn't work for Airsoft on the small game areas, for example the bridge game was a bitch even with paintballs - you could shoot spawn-to-spawn way too easily - with a 450FPS Airsoft sniper - you're fucked if you are on the other team.

And that middle field in the 'valley'. That's going to be mental with 30v30 and full-auto guns.

Will the games run across larger areas (or indeed the whole) of the site instead?

If you are going to use Paintball Marshalls, trying to get people to play Paintball games, you're not going to have a happy group of Airsofters.

I'm sure you have all this covered - you run a slick operation for Paintball, but a little more info will help the Airsoft crowd understand if it's the kind of venue that works for them.

**Edit** My bad. I can see that your website has the games and maps. Adrenaline looks......tight.....

Edited by Speedbird_666

This one I will pass along to my family on the southcoast. Looks good. 

3 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

I'm probably going to book into the Bournemouth game in May, seeing as it's only 10mins from my front door.

@CamouflageAirsoft how will the day be run?

I've played Paintball on the site, and some of the games I played just wouldn't work for Airsoft on the small game areas, for example the bridge game was a bitch even with paintballs - you could shoot spawn-to-spawn way too easily - with a 450FPS Airsoft sniper - you're fucked if you are on the other team.

And that middle field in the 'valley'. That's going to be mental with 30v30 and full-auto guns.

Will the games run across larger areas (or indeed the whole) of the site instead?

If you are going to use Paintball Marshalls, trying to get people to play Paintball games, you're not going to have a happy group of Airsofters.

I'm sure you have all this covered - you run a slick operation for Paintball, but a little more info will help the Airsoft crowd understand if it's the kind of venue that works for them.

**Edit** My bad. I can see that your website has the games and maps. Adrenaline looks......tight.....

What area do you live then? I lived in wallisdown and worked near hurn Airport.

Have gone past the site many times.i live in waterlooville now but travel down to Bournemouth every day.

I think I will give it a go.👍

Regards 

16 hours ago, Shamal said:

What area do you live then? I lived in wallisdown and worked near hurn Airport.

Have gone past the site many times.i live in waterlooville now but travel down to Bournemouth every day.

I think I will give it a go.👍

Regards 

I'm in Burton, Christchurch. It's just a short trip over the Avon Causeway for me to get to the site.

6 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

I'm in Burton, Christchurch. It's just a short trip over the Avon Causeway for me to get to the site.

South coast massive meet up in May then 😆 I'm over in Ringwood.

Be good to have another site close by. Still mourning the loss of Combat South and hope the guys can get another site soon. 

4 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

South coast massive meet up in May then 😆 I'm over in Ringwood.

Be good to have another site close by. Still mourning the loss of Combat South and hope the guys can get another site soon. 

Will you be at the nae this year?

They are opening up the booking in June.

Regards 

10 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Was over your way today. Winkton,  over Avon causeway on way to Kinson.

Regards 

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Will you be at the nae this year?

They are opening up the booking in June.

Regards 

Was over your way today. Winkton,  over Avon causeway on way to Kinson.

Regards 

It's unlikely unfortunately due to work. Never been either, which is daft as I'm literally 5 mins away. Usually see a lot of the international guys at The Railway in Ringwood! Plan on being at GZ whenever I can and, if Camouflage works out, there as well. 

• 3 months later...

I'm going to the Alton site this Sunday 22/8/2021, myself and three teenagers I'll be desperately trying to look after for the day, with three of us bringing our own AEG's / pistols and one being a rental (so I'll be able to comment on their chrono procedures). Online there are very few useful photos of this site, pretty much just marketing ones, so I'll try and take a few if I can.

Is there anything others would like me to keep an eye out for at all?

2 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

I'm going to the Alton site this Sunday 22/8/2021, myself and three teenagers I'll be desperately trying to look after for the day, with three of us bringing our own AEG's / pistols and one being a rental (so I'll be able to comment on their chrono procedures). Online there are very few useful photos of this site, pretty much just marketing ones, so I'll try and take a few if I can.

Is there anything others would like me to keep an eye out for at all?

I was last there many many years ago.

If I recall correctly there were a few areas with stones close below the surface (wear decent knee pads if you are inclined to kneel)

….. and there was one particular mini bunker that smelt rank when wet & muddy.  Whenever I mistakenly found myself in there I would try to balance with one foot on each side of a tyre and be very pleased to get shot out

1 hour ago, Tommikka said:

I was last there many many years ago.

If I recall correctly there were a few areas with stones close below the surface (wear decent knee pads if you are inclined to kneel)

….. and there was one particular mini bunker that smelt rank when wet & muddy.  Whenever I mistakenly found myself in there I would try to balance with one foot on each side of a tyre and be very pleased to get shot out

Haha. You primadonner 😉

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.