Wtf ? Advertising .

Druid799

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Saw this and thought “WTF ? that’s funny !” Sooo any adverts you’ve seen that the advertising company/executive obviously hasn’t a clue ? 🤣

02428DFE-D8EB-48C5-A44E-CD199370E02F.jpeg

• Supporters

Lol, maybe when they say "military", they really mean Navy 😏

For me, it's literally any aftershave/perfume advert, who the fcuk actually thinks Johnny Depp out of his nut burying his jewellery in the desert is gonna encourage me to buy their gear ?, or women screaming at the moon etc...........that's the norm in my house, we call it the menopause lol.

5 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Saw this and thought “WTF ? that’s funny !” Sooo any adverts you’ve seen that the advertising company/executive obviously hasn’t a clue ? 🤣

02428DFE-D8EB-48C5-A44E-CD199370E02F.jpeg

Cripes. Can imagine me turning up for a game in those! Short,fat and three shades whiter than a mr whippy. I would stand out like a beacon in the thickest foliage. Lol

Regards 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2021 at 11:26, Tackle said:

...........that's the norm in my house, we call it the menopause lol.

is that what it is here i thought my wife was just nuckin futs!!

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Misery said:

is that what it is here i thought my wife was just nuckin futs!!

It does get easier, I've been able to go to bed without wearing a ballistic helmet & stab vest lately.......

which is nice🤕

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.