Trying to Identify a Micro Red Dot

THE FNG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Bit of a random one; I was testing my peq boxes the other day to make sure they still work and I noticed in one of my peq boxes, on the top, are 2 screw holes and 2 bumps in front of them. I thought to myself how cool it would be if an rmr or dr/micro red dot would fit...on there. I tried putting on the rmr but the holes were the wrong width.

I tried the red dot from the top of my elcan spectre....and bloody hell it fit!! The screw holes and 2 bumps line up perfectly!

I'm trying to find out where I can get a mini red dot that isn't switch operated. The one from the spectre has a little sensor which detects sunlight and switches off when you put the cover on. I need to find where I can get one of these as the switch operated on one wont work as there is nothing to activate it when mounted to the peq as the switch is separated from the battery. 

Anyone know what I'm on about? I'm guessing loads of people know about this but I feel like ive found a tactical goldmine!!!

Edited by THE FNG

Docter red dot?  I'm sure I've seen them on DBAL-D2s.

Are you saying the buttons don't work when fitted to the PEQ?

Edited by hitmanNo2

5 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Docter red dot?  I'm sure I've seen them on DBAL-D2s.

Just googled it; that's the peq box I'm referring to thanks. 

Just need to source a red dot for it now

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.