Agggggghhhhhh My Eyes

strykerles

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

HPA???..... Where?

Hmmm, that brake lever might just fit my lawn mower.......

• Supporters

Waste of a couple of m14's, real shame😢

Someone had too much time in Lockdown.... looks like something that never made it into the Fallout franchise!!!! 😵

💷GAMBLE💷

Edited by GAMBLE

3 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

that is what happens when you say "watch this" then try to dual weild m14's while riding a bicycle.

So eloquent, and I can see the parts. It's the kinda thing you rock with this essex special https://www.airsoftzone.co.uk/tactical-sportswear-gop-tac-multicam-mordor-tac.html

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

So eloquent, and I can see the parts. It's the kinda thing you rock with this essex special https://www.airsoftzone.co.uk/tactical-sportswear-gop-tac-multicam-mordor-tac.html

Is it bad i have the balaclava for that setup?

I dont wear it, i literally got it because it looked stupid :P

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Is that thing meant to be fired one handed?

Oh, no I see the other grip god that is stupid.

if you lift at all from that front grip it's gonna take weight off the elbow cup.

really impractical setup.

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

if you lift at all from that front grip it's gonna take weight off the elbow cup.

really impractical setup.

Have you ever used an EBR? ALL the weight on those things is up front! Two of them doubly so!

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Have you ever used an EBR? ALL the weight on those things is up front! Two of them doubly so!

i haven't, what i'm meaning is with the pivot point being the firing hand, you want the weight to be forward of that to hold it nicely in the elbow cup.

at least i'm assuming that it's meant to be held that way, but a human being, with the normal number of appendages.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i haven't, what i'm meaning is with the pivot point being the firing hand, you want the weight to be forward of that to hold it nicely in the elbow cup.

at least i'm assuming that it's meant to be held that way, but a human being, with the normal number of appendages.

Trust me, with the weight distribution of those things you could have a good, solid grip on the foregrip and there'd still be PLENTY of weight to secure your elbow in the cup. I cannot overstate just how immensely unbalanced the airsoft EBRs are!

• Supporters
Just now, Lozart said:

Trust me, with the weight distribution of those things you could have a good, solid grip on the foregrip and there'd still be PLENTY of weight to secure your elbow in the cup. I cannot overstate just how immensely unbalanced the airsoft EBRs are!

fair enough.

tbh i think this is sidestepping the real issue which is still just... why?

• Supporters
Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

fair enough.

tbh i think this is sidestepping the real issue which is still just... why?

Absolutely, it's splitting hairs on exactly why it's so terribad!

I love my EBR but this just made me do a sick in my mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

My goodness i wonder what the ammo capacity is like on that.

I can see that thing being held by a Juggernaut lol.

Can picture 2 people tied together holding it by each grip, would have to be a mutual agreement for every shot though fun times ha ha.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.