Ambush Activities

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i had the pleasure of going to this site for the very first time on the 17th april 2021

we arrived and signed in and went to our allocated table to setup, sign in was quick and simple.

safety brief was great very simple rules, here you are not allowed to climb trees, for me that did not matter.

the game modes throughout the day were well organised, back to back game modes made it so you were not sitting in safe zone for long periods of time thinking come on let us out already,

first game mode was fun think we had to capture something (blue team won)

The second game mode in the morning was the best game mode, we had to get 8 barrels through 3 zones first zone we had to clear out the boat, 2nd we had to cross a bride this part you need teamwork 

once everyone stopped trying to push and make a plan we all decided to rush the bridge, we popped a few smokes and everyone on blue team rushed that bridge and worked great, the 3rd zone was the fort

we had to clear it out, the fort had 2 entrances 1 for entry and 1 for dead people to walk out, the fort had small windows for the defenders to shoot out from, this made for some great teamwork on how to push the fort,

overall the best game mode i played,

next game mode we had to try and move a barrel full of water as close to the other team while they are also trying to do the same kinda like tug of war, this mode was a special mode was great fun (blue team won by a few inches)

after that mode we played the 2nd game mode with the 3 zones but this time we were the defenders, when it came to defending the bridge this part was the best i set myself up on the left side of the bridge, with great sight of the other side from between 2 trees  i racked up about 12 kills most kills i have done in my 3 games i have been to airsoft, red team managed to do great teamwork and rushed us almost straight away, red team won

last game mode of the day was a domination game mode, the aim for this mode we had to switch the blue light on the box with the red team also trying to switch it to red at same time the longest time that its been on their colour wins, red team were first to the box but forgot to switch it to red before blue team quickly cleared it and switched it to blue, red team had 0 on the timer wile blue team managed to get 14 mins on the timer out of the 15 mins game time,

after the scores were added up blue team won by a couple of points mainly losing points on the defending the bridge part

the whole day was great and well organised, some no hit takers but you get that no matter where you go

marshals did a fantastic job

safe zone well organised 

pros:

safe zone is well arranged, clear signs points to were you need to go

great game modes

friendly staff

great safety briefing

game structures the fort, bridge, they all look amazing

map

lunch break  is the perfect amount of time for everyone to reload, eat, and what ever anyone else does on there break

cons:

no hot food, make sure you add the pizza option to your order for an extra fiver, unless you only want crisps or chocolate 

would i go back to this site again 1 million % yes i would, great and entertaining day plenty of game modes

roll on 15th may cant wait to go back for more

Edited by Atrixah

I've got a lot of love for Ambush, they are my new home from home. 

The bombs to fort game is an absolute blast. How close did you get to the fort and how far away did you hold them off? 

Glad you like it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.