Tm Mp5 NGRS on Horizon?

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 hours ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

Daves custom in Farnham - placed it a few months back 

Fire Support had about 20 odd on preorder. They all went within 2 weeks if that. I was on the fence about whether I wanted another recoil. First world problems eh? 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 20/08/2021 at 11:13, Johnyboy1976 said:

Just asked if mine is here yet - no 🙁

It tends to take about 2 weeks until new TM products hit the UK

I have placed my order with CAMOraids I've been speaking with them over the last few days their supplier is sending the guns to them on Monday and it should take about a week to get to the UK and get through customs so I would guess I might have the gun in my hands at the start of September

One rather big problem is that there appears to be a big shortage of magazines currently and TM aren't producing anymore until December

Edited by JamesWills

On 20/08/2021 at 10:44, AlphaBear said:

And more importantly how robust is that HK slap gonna be!!

I've said way back on this thread if i was in the business of making custom parts, an upgraded reinforced cocking handle first thing i would make, and try and make it THE upgrade you have on this RIF. You know someone will break it at some point

7 minutes ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

Been told today they expect them within next 2 weeks 

Ooooooooh I’m excited and I haven’t even pre-ordered one lol

On 21/08/2021 at 17:55, JamesWills said:

One rather big problem is that there appears to be a big shortage of magazines currently and TM aren't producing anymore until December

I assume those people who ordered the MP5 presumably also ordered extra mags?

36 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

Airsoft Direct have just got theirs in. 

The marui "no mags and we won't make more for months" thing is a genuine pisstake.

Grey imports Japanese market will always take priority for TM.

7 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Where'd you order from?

It's in his post:

9 minutes ago, Daza said:

airsoft direct    first time i orderd from them they had 2 listed  without preorder

I'm guessing he means these guys:

https://airsoftdirect.uk.com/

6 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Not when I posted ;)

Cheers though

lol. He posted it yesterday too...😉

On 26/08/2021 at 12:55, Daza said:

just managed to  buy one today   coming 1 to 2 days

they have sold out now

airsoft direct

17 hours ago, Daza said:

just delivered ordered yesterday  

airsoft direct    first time i orderd from them they had 2 listed  without preorder

20210827_131011[2085].jpg

20210827_133852[2091].jpg

Review, review, tell us what you think about it :) 

• Supporters
On 25/08/2021 at 13:18, Cromulon1994 said:

The marui "no mags and we won't make more for months" thing is a genuine pisstake.

Umarex / VFC did the same with their MP7.  It's like they want them to be wall hangers or target range queens rather than actually used out in the muck and rain.  Hmm, I guess that would cut down on warranty claims...

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Umarex / VFC did the same with their MP7.  It's like they want them to be wall hangers or target range queens rather than actually used out in the muck and rain.  Hmm, I guess that would cut down on warranty claims...

Talk about half full half empty , I bet if you won the lottery you’d complain if it wasn’t a rollover ! 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

6DFFFCEF-2278-4B5B-8D2E-11723325401C.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Talk about half full half empty , I bet if you won the lottery you’d complain if it wasn’t a rollover ! 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

6DFFFCEF-2278-4B5B-8D2E-11723325401C.jpeg

Talking of the lottery, I may need to take a punt tonight. The missus has seen her dream house. £3.75 million with 17 acres of land. First thing I thought was it’s got its own woodland for skirmish 😂😂

I got to play with a friends one last night for a couple of hours (plinking and doing some drills in his garden range) and I thought it was pretty nice for an AEG, but nothing that was going to convince me to trade in my GBBR WE Apachies. Notably split times between shots were consistently a tiny bit better for both of us using the GBBR (we suspect this is down to the fractionally better trigger response of the GBBR).

I suspect the lack of magazine availability is going to mean they remain a rare sight at skirmishes for a while yet.

Edited by Cyberlawyer
typo

Anyone know what the rear stock compatibility is like? Can you use existing ones?

I didn't get round to pre-ordering any spare mags. So I'm going to have to get really really fast with a speedloader...

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

It's like you've never even met a Scotchman. :P 

I’ll have you know I have several good friends who are porridge wombles ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, actually yea you are right they are all tighter than a 🐧 💩 🕳  ! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.