Airsoft Publications

Colinc1968

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Airsoft action is the only one that comes to mind, though only available digitally now, but does have its own app with current and back issues available free

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, Colinc1968 said:

Is there any magazines available solely aimed at the uk airsoft scene 

If your after some I've got about 90 odd boxed up ready to ship, back copies of Airsoft International & Airsoft Action..........

• Supporters

Yeah some of the glaring typos were inexcusable, clearly no proof checking, as for the mix of adverts & reviews that I'd query, all the mags seemed to be guilty of that, money is money, wherever it comes from.

Bit like the AI500 game planned, be like paying £95 quid to be funneled around IKEA on a Saturday afternoon.........not my idea of fun lol😫

I understand that some ads are needed to pay the bills, but from what I remember it was particularly high. Its been a good few years since I looked at a copy of it so if they've improved then fair enough

I gave up on AI after a few issues. The reviews were awful and their "Wanabe" articles were written by someone with no idea about the real units they were imitating.

And I am aware of their reviewers cheating at game sites they were reviewing, and an incident involving home made illegal pyros damaging another players gun.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Its been a good few years since I looked at a copy of it so if they've improved then fair enough

Couldn't tell you, I stopped buying them a couple of years ago, not because of any disappointment with them, I'm a BIG reader, & I realised that I had so many mag subscriptions on numerous shit, Airsoft/motorcycles/other shit, that half of it was going unread, & costing me an arm & leg to boot, so purged the lot, currently get one mag regularly now, bike mag called BUILT, some nice custom bike projects etc (shows I'm getting old, used to be about getting everywhere quickly, now's it's "take yer time but look good doing it") lol🤣

Gave up on AI after the quality dropped off a cliff edge when the editor left.

AA is a good read, and has many of the writers that made AI worth reading over a decade ago present.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.