Airsoft Forums UK

Sixmm.Com Review

Mad-Al

This is going to be a relatively brief review.

So far i have made 2 orders from them, both orders have taken 3 weeks from order to dispatch and have been split and sent in multiple packages, when queried on this i got a reply saying they were only sending 1 package however this was confirmed to not be the case when i received my first partial order.

There prices can be very good and there sale items are incredibly well priced, however other stuff is the same price as you will find at other asian retailers that will communicate better and dispatch mutch more promptly.

Unless they sort themselves out i would recommend avoiding them unless they have something you are struggling to get hold of at a reasonable price anywhere else.

Edited by Mad-Al
Updated for better clarity

• Supporters

Sorry to hear you've had a slightly poor service, thought I'd add my tuppence worth, I've also ordered from them twice, both times prices were very good (probably had a deal on🤔), & turnaround time was around a week at most.

To be honest though, my orders would have been for bog standard .20's , were your orders for much heavier bb's ?, often in short supply ?

10 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Sorry to hear you've had a slightly poor service, thought I'd add my tuppence worth, I've also ordered from them twice, both times prices were very good (probably had a deal on🤔), & turnaround time was around a week at most.

To be honest though, my orders would have been for bog standard .20's , were your orders for much heavier bb's ?, often in short supply ?

No bbs at all, first order was a couple of guns and some internal parts and the second was some gbb magazines and a element llm01

Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

for the sake of clarity, is this "6mm ammo" you're talking about or somewhere different?

Sixmm.com

1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

for the sake of clarity, is this "6mm ammo" you're talking about or somewhere different?

Updated title for better clarity

• Mad-Al changed the title to Sixmm.Com Review

It's asiaairsoft rebranded (you can see plenty of terrible reviews of them on the first page of Google). I used them quite extensively a few years back but it got to the point where they sent the wrong item pretty much every time and communication was so bad that I had to go to the trouble of opening a dispute and couriering the item back to them.

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

• Supporters

Aaaaaah🥴, I'm a dopey cnut who really shouldn't look at my phone without my glasses on, obviously I'm getting mixed up with 6mm ammo, ignore me from now on lol😎

I guess ill just have to wait and see what these mystery parcels contain when and if they finally arrive then!

I guess i should have investigated more thoroughly before using them but I'm a relative newby and have had nothing but good experiences (communication aside) from Asian airsoft stores in the past.

Hopefully this will make it easy for others to avoid making the same mistake i did.

Edited by Mad-Al

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right my order has come through so i'm going to document it so nobody else makes the mistake of ordering from these crooks.

I placed my order on the 21st of Febuary and it wasnt shipped until 17th March with no communications.

a few days later a single loading nozzle arrived.

The rest of the order finally arrived on the 14th of June, I finally opened the package and that is when alarm bells immediately began to ring as I was confronted with the following:

20210615_084558.thumb.jpg.3b3c2ac270374afbd619b1c100fd076a.jpg

Upon opening i found the follwing missing from my order:

1x xm26 shotgun

1x pack of shims

and the other xm26 was missing its included shells.

This was just half the issue though I also ordered a JG G3 SAS but received the following:

20210614_183305.thumb.jpg.6f6caa6c8d68eab193df32fb2df2568f.jpg

20210615_084653.thumb.jpg.0bd51231a6f69ba01bbb7c03d4f9ea13.jpg

This is defnitely not a JG its a clamshellbody held together with screws and a v3 gearbox, after some research by my tech it turns out to be a god aweful L&H.

I also ordered a WA loading nozzle and was sent the wrong one it was not WA compatible and was already opened alsongside that I ordered a 5KU WA outer barrel but was sent the following:

20210615_084454.thumb.jpg.bc26410b8b7aa6ed0f2c146093f67ead.jpg20210615_084449.thumb.jpg.30c278f292442a7694020fd0a7360c1e.jpg20210615_084443.thumb.jpg.c3a3845a984c8004ce2b2cf824f3b6c1.jpg20210615_084437.thumb.jpg.2f7de5a56cadb51fc0c872995b62bd33.jpg20210615_084513.thumb.jpg.527b0429cfcba4abfb4f1eb15bfb8fa5.jpg

The barrel is clearly secondhand and has already been fitted and used and is not of 5KU quality.

As such I opened a case on Paypal reporting these issues and immediately received the following from them:

Capture.thumb.PNG.115b417af9172cbd909d62c2a9d5e4dd.PNG

Unless I had the dying need to have half an order sent almost a month after payment needless to say i would never shop with them again anyway but honestly I was gobsmacked by this response.

After paying the steep cost of return postage I have now been told that they will not be refunding my postage costs.

This is the second order theyve completely screwed up for me, please learn from my mistakes and never place an order with this utter disgrace of a company.

1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Sorry to hear.

Maybe we need a thread for vendors to avoid.

AsiaArisoft, Sixmm and 'Special Airsoft Supplies' would be first on the list...

I think thats a really good idea or a feedback system like we have for our classifieds 

• Supporters

Incompetent arrogant crooked thieving filth, I'm saddened that you've resolved their mistake at your cost.

This, right here, is why I now file a "goods not received" dispute the moment any order from a business seller is later than the indicated date, or if it contains the slightest deviation from what was promised without prior agreement.  No waiting, no excuses, no nuance.  It's either complete and on time, or the contract was breached, and not by me.

I've got an eBay one to file at a minute after midnight tonight, even though the goods are now ostensibly on the way.  Nope, no benefit of the doubt, if it's reached the point where I've been able to escalate it, there's no further basis for trust.

Personally, I allow extra delivery time as its not the sellers fault if there's a cock-up or unexpected delay with transit.

If the goods are not as described such as this case then definitely getting a refund asap.

I wasnt mad at the delivery time as it was via surface mail which can take up to 6 months but over 3 weeks just to post the stuff should have been a good enough warning sign

Last time I ordered from Asia (KYAirsoft) it took a long time before they posted.  Contacted them and turned out the website shows 'in stock' even when not.  They were awaiting stock from the OEM.

14 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Last time I ordered from Asia (KYAirsoft) it took a long time before they posted.  Contacted them and turned out the website shows 'in stock' even when not.  They were awaiting stock from the OEM.

Yeah I'm having long waiting times from them at the moment, but at least despite the delays i always get what i order with them.

Even if i strongly disagree with there practice of listing things as in stock when they aren't.

But these arse holes are deliberately mis selling goods and selling off used bstock.

And on top of that they blatantly lie through there teeth and are just generally incompetent.

• Supporters
24 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Personally, I allow extra delivery time as its not the sellers fault if there's a cock-up

I used to, but not any more.  In the extant case, it's a late dispatch.  In any case, if they've given an indicated delivery date then that's a contractual term. They're perfectly welcome to increase their estimates, and I can make an informed decision on that basis.  I'd rather wait two weeks for an honest seller than be bilked by one who promises 3 day delivery than takes over a week to even dispatch.

18 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I'd rather wait two weeks for an honest seller than be bilked by one who promises 3 day delivery than takes over a week to even dispatch.

Absolutely!

This is why i like boom arms, they dont claim to have a quick turnaround but they deliver and are completely honest.

• Supporters

Oh, I've already got my refund from eBay, even though the item is still notionally in transit.  No messing around, just fire in with the dispute at the earliest opportunity.

Ok, glad I read this and trustpilot reviews.  I recently had x4 WE AK Gas mags + other bits turn up..it took over a month to come via Airmail.

Got all the items I ordered...and I was about to order WE AK74 from them as mine is pretty much done. (Tried to fix it but it's buggered)

**Edit, just realised I have ordered from these guys before under their old name.  I always got the items I ordered.  x2 Optical sights, Acetech Predator tracer, G&P DBAL and few other items.. All of which arrived fine..if not but taking a long long time.

Never bought a gun from them...and now seeing the reviews, I think I may consider buy a rifle from the UK or Europe...if I have to pay a little extra..so be it.  I think buying bits/accessories is fine based on my experience...but rifles..hmm nah!

Cheers

Edited by Monkman

I recently received an order of parts from sixmm, checked that the bits I wanted were in stock via whatsapp beforehand. Everything was sent with free post by air mail and the order was split into two packages, both breezed through customs and arrived nicely one day after the other. No complaints from me thus far.

I ordered a suppressor last week with Asia Airsoft via PayPal. I went to check on my order status a couple of days later and found the order had been removed from my order history. No record of it at all even though the payment had gone through. I contacted Asia Airsoft by email and was advised to contact via WhatsApp, which I did. I hadn’t made a note of the order number or received an email confirmation which I know is usual for them. I’ve ordered loads of stuff from Asia Airsoft in the past and I don’t think I’ve ever received an email. Anyway, my contact was able to find my order using the PayPal transaction number and everything was processed and sent out within a day or so of sending the WhatsApp message. They said in future I should order through the Sixmm website and the email that I received with the tracking details was from Sixmm. So it looks like Asia Airsoft is going to be no more and Sixmm is the new company. My order is in the U.K. so should be delivered in the next few days. Hopefully it’s right and intact. So far I can’t complain about their customer service. 

Well, it appears my praise of Sixmm was premature as it turns out the £60 VFC M110 suppressor I ordered has turned into a £30 Ares suppressor on delivery. They’ve stamped M110 markings on it, which look poor and the ink they’ve used to highlight the markings has smudged along the side of the suppressor. But, worst of all, it doesn’t even fit the VFC M110. I’ve contacted them via WhatsApp sending all the pictures and received a reply from someone saying they are new to the company and will pass it on to the manager who will contact me tomorrow. It didn’t even come in any manufactures packaging, just wrapped in bubble wrap and shoved in a plastic bag. We’ll see what happens with my requested refund, but I’d avoid them like the plague.

DA804AEB-10F6-47D2-B807-8B2939BC4A35.jpeg

5C03819E-65BB-49A9-888B-03A55BEB4804.jpeg

D37127DE-B6F8-4512-98F6-CC9C8E20EEE9.jpeg