Best Pistol Lower Rail Torch/ Flashlight

James Baker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm after a flash light for the lower rail of my TM G17, budget isn't really an issue but I want value for money, ideally in the £50 region. But willing to pay more if its worth it, an obviously happy to pay less if £50 isn't worth it. There are so many clones about its hard to know where to spend my money.

Any ideas welcome!

Another vote for olight here. I've been running valkryie pistol light for years and as a lover if dark/night games it's had a lot of use in all conditions and taken all of it without fault.

Compare a RS weapon light to a clone and you'll see why people pay more.  Sure, "it's just airsoft" but there are situations where RS lights outshine clones by a silly amount.  Shining a light from outside bright daylight into a dark building for instance.  Or simply the extra range you'll get with lots of RS lights.

16 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

I bought a Surefire X300 clone from Hong Kong about two years ago.

Cost me about £30. Works fine. Why pay more? 

Because for another £20 you can have a used, perfect, almost indestructible Olight lol

On 15/04/2021 at 13:22, rocketdogbert said:

Because for another £20 you can have a used, perfect, almost indestructible Olight lol

I know the O Light is better.

But I bought the Surefire clone because I had a holster that was designed to fit it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.