Lonex Flash Hider Thread?

EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone know if the Lonex AEG threads are CW or CCW?

Specifically this one:

https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/lonex-10-5-baw-qscg-aeg-with-recoil-system-l4-01-baw-black

The flash hider is on there solid even after taking out the grub screw.  I guess they've glued it because of the recoil but bloody hell its on tight.

(I've also sent an email asking Bespoke)

Cheers,

ED 

Edited by EDcase

18 hours ago, EDcase said:

Anyone know if the Lonex AEG threads are CW or CCW?

Specifically this one:

https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/lonex-10-5-baw-qscg-aeg-with-recoil-system-l4-01-baw-black

The flash hider is on there solid even after taking out the grub screw.  I guess they've glued it because of the recoil but bloody hell its on tight.

(I've also sent an email asking Bespoke)

Cheers,

ED 

Bloody hell, you actually bought one?

I would be interested to hear what you think of it. My non-recoil Lonex shooters are/were decent guns - I still own one and regret selling the other.

Hehehe yep, I was looking at Bolts before and this Lonex looked like a bargain in comparison. (Thanks for the headsup 👍)  Watched all the videos I could find about it and then it fell into the shopping basket 🤣

I've given it a test already and bloody hell, the recoil along with the noise is quite brutal.  The only problem is my batteries aren't powerful enough.  All 7.4 20c, so I had to order my first 11.1 and there isn't massive space available of course.

I'll do a full review when I get the new battery but from what I've seen so far I think its a keeper.  (My only concern at the moment is longevity)

Edited by EDcase

I had been looking at the same BAWs from Bespoke ever since they reduced them before Christmas. Decided to bite the bullet and grab one. Gonna replace the motor with one with more torque so I can use 7.4vs. 

Xm26 will be going on this as well as a rail system and longer barrel. For the Terminator Salvation look!

Edited by Asomodai

I'd be interested to know how it goes with a different motor to allow the use of 7.4s

I guess it will have slower rof?

My 7.4 20c can just about run it on single but I don't think it would work in a game.

Auto isn't useable as its so slow and I imagine it would kill the battery pretty quick

Edited by EDcase

2 hours ago, EDcase said:

I'd be interested to know how it goes with a different motor to allow the use of 7.4s

I guess it will have slower rof?

My 7.4 20c can just about run it on single but I don't think it would work in a game.

Auto isn't useable as its so slow and I imagine it would kill the battery pretty quick

The most efficient build with usable ROF would be a 22tpa high torque neo motor (I believe the existing motor is ferrite) with the stock 18:1s. If you short stroke it, the recoil will be less due to the system used.

Put a small precocking mosfet in and it should be quite usable.

I am going to be in a worse position then you though as I am putting a Kac style rail on the front with the bottom missing to allow the XM26 fitment. Which means I have to cable tie a small nunchuck into the top of the handguard. Not keen on a PEQ box.

Rof is already quite slow and I wouldn't try to increase it that much anyway due to the recoil system. The 22TPA may make it slightly faster then stock if anything. 

Tbh the best mod would be changing to a sopmod stock. But I want to keep the Socom for the Terminator Salvation loadout. 

unnamed.jpg

Edited by Asomodai

I don't want to do any mods on it unless I have to.

I might go for a better neo motor but I don't know much about em if you can recommend one. (keeping everything else standard)

That looks like a cool build 👍

Edited by EDcase

Well its dead...

Got the 11.1, fired a few semi, very cool

Fired a burst on auto, wow awesome

Next trigger pull, nothing but whirring motor. 😖

Stripped teeth somewhere...

Bespoke collecting on Monday.  We'll see what they say... 😥

Edited by EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.