Colinc1968

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi @Colinc1968! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Glad you enjoyed, prepare for more fun.... ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’ทGAMBLE๐Ÿ’ท

19 minutes ago, Colinc1968 said:

Well we did went to airsoft yesterday.....only thing I can say was it was awesome....I now want to get myself a gun....ย 

I am sure if tested โ€œAirsoftโ€ would be classed on a par with a class A drooog for addictiveness, even the kids from Grange Hill singing โ€œJust Say Noโ€ couldnโ€™t save you now !!โ€ฆย ย and your โ€˜youngโ€™unโ€™ will be calling you Zammo from now on :D

1 hour ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Colinc1968! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Glad you enjoyed, prepare for more fun.... ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ’ทGAMBLE๐Ÿ’ท

Danny has already started to ask when we can go again...so I think it will be very soon.....I'd just like to thank each and everyone of you for all ur adviceย  in getting him kitted out in the correct gear.. goggles face mask etc really was much appreciated

5 minutes ago, Colinc1968 said:

Danny has already started to ask when we can go again...so I think it will be very soon.....I'd just like to thank each and everyone of you for all ur adviceย  in getting him kitted out in the correct gear.. goggles face mask etc really was much appreciated

Cool. Glad you both had a crackin time.๐Ÿ‘

Don't forget those gloves dad! Its

gonna sting if his fingers get hit.

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Regardsย 

5 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Cool. Glad you both had a crackin time.๐Ÿ‘

Don't forget those gloves dad! Its

gonna sting if his fingers get hit.

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Regardsย 

We still had 30 mins to wait his gloves where in his webbing just hadn't put them on....and we both found out it does sting he's a nice mark on the inside of his leg lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.