Hicapa Hub - Pistol Upgrades, Tuning, Anodising and More

Alimcd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thought I'd have to start a thread on here for those of us that have already found this awesome Hi-Capa boutique to have a bit of a chinwag and to steer those who haven't in the right direction.

https://hicapahub.co.uk/

HCH is a one-stop-shop for higher-end Hi-Capa parts, run by one of the most brutally honest enthusiasts I've encountered. If Kyle won't run it himself, he won't range it - a philosophy many other retailers should take note of! I've been in contact recently with Kyle as I've stumbled and bodged my way through building my first Hi-Capa and the advice I've received has allowed me to build a bespoke handgun that performs like a champ, even in the cold!

As his business grows, he's adding more and more products to his site, most noticeably, he's the only place outside of Asia that seems to have stock of Airsoft Masterpiece Advance Frames. 

He's recently added a range of Geoff's BB's at sharp prices, I was thought it would be rude not to snap up his 0.28 tracers

There's a preorder live at the moment for Airsoft Masterpiece BattleCat4.3 Slides that will land soon. Seeing how quickly some of the AM slides sell out, don't think about it, just order the bloody thing. I'm looking forwards to seeing people's pictures of their 4.3 builds, mines going to be a very milsim black and gold

Good service should be lauded, this guy's a pro

The difference a lighter BBU makes to the speed of your slide is insane. That was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back for me! The CCT one's are amazing. Hopefully they'd fit in the JW3 TT slide you've got with no/little modification

Edited by Alimcd

Thought it may be worth showing off a bit of the initiative shown with some of the exclusive products over at HCH

This is their 3D printed barrel. It’s a non dropping type and the bore of it fits the inner barrel SNUGGLY. It seats well on this 4.3 frame with no real wobble to speak of, putting some of the hefty steel barrels to shame. It’s also threaded, ready for any 11mm tracer or silencer. For £25, this is a relative bargain; the fit is unlike any of my other outer barrels with next to no droop or sway - making an obvious improvement in consistency. The material feels simultaneously bomb-proof and featherweight so I’m very excited to check out their ultralightweight slides that are due soon! 

Ali

4838EE88-68B4-49D8-A5C5-CACADED8F65E.jpeg

9729FCF9-362B-4CAE-AC91-D77DEEB447E7.jpeg

28A1FA30-9BF3-4B3C-975E-5592C101063E.jpeg

Edited by Alimcd

3 hours ago, Alimcd said:

The difference a lighter BBU makes to the speed of your slide is insane. That was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back for me! The CCT one's are amazing. Hopefully they'd fit in the JW3 TT slide you've got with no/little modification

oh that wont be getting touchd bud gonna start from fresh and do a complete build :)

50 minutes ago, miserydrift said:

oh that wont be getting touchd bud gonna start from fresh and do a complete build :)

I started trying to fix a few issues with a Novristch. The frame I’ve got on order will complete the second scratch build. There’s something particularly awesome about being in control of each and every part!

• 2 weeks later...

Just snagged one of those new Springfield armoury slides from Kyle. 

Asked if he could get one tied onto his next order, in the morning I had a photo of the distributor holding the slide next to his packing list

That’s service 

26C089A4-E785-4B87-A436-DED2D6324D33.jpeg

Edited by Alimcd

I too have recently found Kyle at HCH. Absolutely top bloke and I'm lucky enough to live relatively local to him so have a game day booked with him soon as well. Really takes pride in his work and the items he reccommends. No tat in this shop.

I really do hope this becomes a big thing for him, he's putting the work in.

Haha! You lucky sod. I’m thinking of making a bit of a pilgrimage up from Oxfordshire to go shoot him

Is it the Warzone site you guys are heading to?

Loads on there that interest me for my new pistol but its all out of stock :(

Have bookmarked the shop though, very useful :D  

He’s got a restock incoming that should be leaving HK today or tomorrow. 

Keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy crossing 

• 2 weeks later...

From information gleaned on the grapevine. UPS should hopefully have HiCapaHubs restock in the country next week.

Frames and all manner of snazzy, wallet-punishing stuff inbound

Restock should be in on Monday

Cant wait for my new Springfield slide and Infinity Railed frame 

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_20210601_142434.thumb.jpg.cc5cf9be693a61021e1482d8efa65f88.jpg

Unfortunately no magwells in stock that I liked the look of but I've seen he's getting some more in this week!

Magwells on the way? Might need to keep checking the site, one of mine looks a bit meh where I’ve tried to fill in the AW engraving.

On a side note, have you seen the pictures of Kyle’s Gold and Silver build? It’s definitely striking, I don’t know if I’d be brave enough to skirmish it in case I ruined the gold

• 4 weeks later...

He’s a legend isn’t he? 

On the cusp of July now, apparently the Battlecat 4.3’s have now finished machining and are being anodised. 

Been a little while longer than expected, but I’m super excited to get my Gold/Black Battlecat built

• 10 months later...

HiCapaHub just sourced me something I consider to be a grail item - 4.3” advance frame! Kyle knocks it out of the park again

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.