Tm Mk23 With Hadron Upgrades. Very Inconsistent Hop.

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My TM Mk23 is being very finicky with hop. I will set the hop and it will lift .48s fine. 30 minutes later I'll test fire and the hop is non existent (I need to loosen off the screws as it is over hopping to the point it doesn't hop) 

Parts list. 

Twin screw hadron TDC

Hadron H Arm Plate

Maple Leaf Autobot 50 degree

Maple Leaf CJ 133mm Inner barrel

Normal green gas. 

Someone on the forums suggested I file down the tab on the inside of the hop unit for the barrel to sit right, however my barrel has the correct cuts. Someone else also suggested using a 60 degree ML rubber, but I am unsure of that as I haven't heard this problem from other people. 

Any idea why this may be happening as the hop shouldn't be changing with the TDC mods? I am constantly having to readjust whether on the same mag or switching mags. 

Cheers!

I have a similar issue with my ssx, I believe it's the gas router height on each magazine, where it's higher the gun works -almost- as intended, my other mag, where the router is lower, doesn't hop properly.

Mind you I'm running the first gen Nov tdc which is known for being a POS and it'll soon receive the Hadron treatment (as long as customs play nice and not charge me ludicrous amounts).

Also, how did you fire?

Hammer already cocked or a full trigger pull?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.