Airsoft Forums UK

Recoil Aegs, on a Budget

Dacks_18

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi! 

I've done a bit of research and I like the idea of an AEG that has artificial recoil. I know that TM do these for around the £4-500 mark, but as I don't really know what terminology to search for, does anybody know if there is something like this but closer to £2-300? I was thinking C&G raider 2.0 initially but now the idea of recoil has piqued my interest..! 

To get anything decent you'll be looking at around £300 minimum from something like BOLT (B4A1)

Spend less than that and you'll get a plate that rattles back and forth.

Edited by EDcase

Lonex BAW system - can be had for £200. It's a genuine 'recoil' system, but doesn't have a bolt-stop mechanism.

No Idea how good it actually is - but I've had a couple non-recoil Lonex AEGs and they are decent shooters.

On 11/04/2021 at 19:25, Speedbird_666 said:

Lonex BAW system - can be had for £200. It's a genuine 'recoil' system, but doesn't have a bolt-stop mechanism.

No Idea how good it actually is - but I've had a couple non-recoil Lonex AEGs and they are decent shooters.

That actually looks quite good.

Edited by EDcase

I think you are best off looking at the 2nd hand listings for TM Recoil's. They can be a lot cheaper 2nd hand and they are pretty good. You can get a lot for your money going 2nd hand, but I would generally purchase local so you can see it before taking possession. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.