Cyma Sr25 Quality

Niels Henriksen, DK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys. I know it's a budget gun. I had bad experiences with the CA25. 

Does anyone have experiences with this gearbox and heavy springs? I would like to hit 2.5-2.8j (Danish fields allow quite a lot)

Will an m160-m170 spring tear up the gears and the box? 

I'll change motor. 

I wont be firing a lot. 

Edited by Niels Henriksen, DK

As long as it has a good air seal so that the piston impact is cushioned by the air trapped between the piston and the bb and you check the shimming, I don't see how it's going to break.

Give the gearbox a nice radius (it's a free modification as long as you have a round file and has zero side effects, so it's worth doing).

I have a CYMA SR25 and the quality of it is surprisingly very good.  It is solid and works very well. The air sealing is also very good. I installed a Gate Titan, which in many other cases I do a full upgrade and change parts, but not with this.  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.