Hello! New Wannabe From Exeter!

Dacks_18

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Fantastic day today! Thanks to all who made it enjoyable, was really good!

Thanks to Chris and Matt for hanging with me, and Nick for popping in to check on me 😄, and Brian for making sure I was alright all day! Also thanks to everybody who's name I haven't had the pleasure to learn yet, everyone was so awesome, was genuinely a perfect welcome to the sport.

I can definitely see why this is such a loved hobby, you can consider me another member! 

Be back in Torrington Survival on the 2nd, for sure! Hooked!

Edited by Dacks_18

25 minutes ago, Dacks_18 said:

Fantastic day today! Thanks to all who made it enjoyable, was really good!

Thanks to Chris and Matt for hanging with me, and Nick for popping in to check on me 😄, and Brian for making sure I was alright all day! Also thanks to everybody who's name I haven't had the pleasure to learn yet, everyone was so awesome, was genuinely a perfect welcome to the sport.

I can definitely see why this is such a loved hobby, you can consider me another member! 

Be back in Torrington Survival on the 2nd, for sure! Hooked!

Glad you had a good day, they are a decent bunch at Survival. I knew I was picking up Matt's combat master to look at , Chris's mags were a complete surprise 🤣  Looking forward to playing  on 2nd !

27 minutes ago, Nick G said:

Glad you had a good day, they are a decent bunch at Survival. I knew I was picking up Matt's combat master to look at , Chris's mags were a complete surprise 🤣  Looking forward to playing  on 2nd !

Hah, yeah Chris did say that he wasn't expecting you to say yes! But then he also said you're the GBBP guru so..!

2 hours ago, Dacks_18 said:

I've got a lovely little bruise where I took one like a champ to the eyebrow! 🥲

I was very happy yesterday with my full head protection. Helmet, goggles, face mask + earpro.

Took a few pings to the helmet so worth the extra bit of sweating.

And it kept the sun off.😄

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.