Asg M40a3 Technical Help!

Jonnymet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all! I need some advice.

Over a year ago I purchased an Asg M40a3.

From day one I've had a problem with it seriously hooking to the left. I contacted the supplier many times without any replies. 

I've replaced the inner barrel to eliminate barrel rattle with a tight bore barrel and at the same time I've replaced the spring for a higher powered.

At the same time I had to dismantle the hop unit to replace the barrel, refitted the hop rubber and reassembled. The hop unit has also been dismantled a second time to check everything is OK. Sadly it is still doing it with no change for better or worse.

The only thing I can think of is changing the hop up unit itself. I can't find any reference online for an upgrade. People have said the VSR10 unit but I can't find one or have a reference to go from.

Does anyone have a link for an upgrade or have any solutions?!

Photo below of the unboxing! 

IMG-20191212-WA0011.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.