Eyepro - Ski-goggle Type or Glasses-type?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

22 hours ago, Roba93 said:

I won't lie, it's overpriced and you can make something similar for much cheaper. I have no tech skills however so got the exfog and have literally not fogged since. I like that you can use it with any goggles as well and have cut multiple tubes to suit a few different set ups.

I've been toying with the idea of building a version of this to fit into a MS2000 strobe. I'm thinking of using mini blowers from a 3D printer but no idea how powerful they are in terms of output. It would've been a perfect project for last lockdown....

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
11 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

I've been toying with the idea of building a version of this to fit into a MS2000 strobe. I'm thinking of using mini blowers from a 3D printer but no idea how powerful they are in terms of output. It would've been a perfect project for last lockdown....

Consider me a solid backer for this, awesome idea!

£9 on ebay, battery powered fish tank air pump and £2 of silicon tube. Works fine but can hear it in helmet. Basically Exfog on the cheap

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.