£109m on the Euromillions Tonight - What's Your First Airsoft Purchase

rj1986

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

8 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

That'll do for me.

Don't waste money on fizzy drinks...get some drugs! 👍

Regards 

I think I would hire a couple of dozen traffic wardens in full work attire.

I would give them a 15 minute head start on the greenops site completely unarmed. I would hunt them down and let em have it full auto while shouting "Thats for 3mins overstay"and "Too far from the kerb eh"not to mention "Front wheel touching double yellow" 

When they had all been hit we could do it all over again.Oh what fun we would have😆

A further benefit would be that I could at last get some fuckin' hits!!

😈

Regards 

Sod airsoft I’m buying a party villa and will party like there’s no tomorrow. Of course it goes without saying there will be a lot of entertainment to go and I’m not talking laser tag. Muhahahahha

1 minute ago, AlphaBear said:

Sod airsoft I’m buying a party villa and will party like there’s no tomorrow. Of course it goes without saying there will be a lot of entertainment to go and I’m not talking laser tag. Muhahahahha

Haha

IMG_0012.thumb.jpg.e11a273a5c109ddd828f1ef18562e200.jpgSomehow I feel like this is a worse feeling than actually losing, seeing as it was a pitiful win that didn't even cover the cost of my 4 tickets haha.

Getting my hopes up. Making me click the drop down arrow.

Bastards.

I would love to create a site of trench warfare a maze of trenches and pill boxes. With the ability to close off/open sections as needed 

The first airsoft thing i buy is two more game days to get a defence, after that it is a trip to a couple of shops with a select individuals saying 'help yourself'.

As to the actual toys.....

Would try and buy Cramond island, complete with ww2 bunkers and have it as a site, causeway access and cut off by high tide!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cramond_Island

then a couple of holiday homes in countries I would like to play in

Hong Kong & L.A as starters

Finally just straighten my bloody life out 😂

In the unlikely event I received a decent lottery win beyond what I'd invest on adulting, I'd have to say that I'd finish off my British Army kit and my Russian kit. This would include picking up a couple of WE L85's (one SUSAT and polymer handguard config and the other DD rail config), a GHK AKMS and I'd also go so far as to look at either picking up a GHK/TM GBBR M4 to convert into an M16 or go down the route of picking up a WE M16 with M203 (and handguard), gut it and replace the inners with R/A Tech parts for longevity.

Beyond that it would be rounding out kit for longer events and my camping kit in general.

I'd get a new house and build a proper armoury so I could store all the new shiny toys I'd get after, and a dedicated pickup truck for airsoft days.

Another option would be to buy a plot of land and make my shooting range with an obstacle course.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.