Attaching Molle Pouch

Majestyk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have this molle magazine pouch which has double straps i.e 2 ends? and I am unsure on how to correctly attach it to my vest so that it is as secure as all the other pouches. The way in which I have managed to do it is rather loose and pulling firmy may cause for the button to pop out and the pouch to become loose. I have tried to google this out but to no avial. Perhaps somebody is albe to help out?molle2.thumb.jpg.9b25c7508a448ab609d8d64f9c5a6dc6.jpgmolle1.thumb.jpg.edc7927ea083602f12fe328879fb3302.jpg

Weave the vertical strips in and out of the horizontal strips

Fast forward to about 5:00 in this:

If it’s too tight then needle nose pliars can help to grip and pull the vertical through the horizontal

Use the buttons to secure

(Note that a properly weaved MOLLE that goes through two or three horizontals should stay in place without the buttons to secure.  But secure it for extra reliability 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.