Is the King Arms Fal/Slr Still Coming?

Armo1000

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone have news on this? King Arms stated the long-awaited reissue of their FAL/SLR rifles were due last year but I guess COVID put a stop to that. Haven't heard anything since but I hope they still are coming as I've probably been waiting for them to restock for like 8 years haha. 

a7bcb3e74f358e550eb399239cedf4e9.jpg

Edited by Armo1000

fingers crossed can get some news on them one of the rifs im really looking forward to owning

King Arms said in 2019 that they would be re-releasing the Fal line in 2020. Well Covid hit and the release date was pushed back into the end of that year. It was then given as early 2021. Since then info has been fairly scarce, there was then a social media post claiming it would now be 2022. On the other hand without any particular fanfare the company's Galil ARM showed up restocked at WGC shop recently so there may still be hope. 

VFC have a FN FAL (VFC LAR model)which they are claiming will be out in September or October, it's a GBBR so might reduce the usefulness.  The company has released GBBR and AEG models of the same type in the past like the HK 416. So if it sells well or they get enough feedback it they might pursue it in electric form. 

Other companies might opt to release a version. G&G have their Type 64 and LCT have their extensive G3 range. So one of them might get brave and decide to go down the FAL route.  At the moment if you go to the LCT facebook page they have a questionnaire that they are requesting people fill out. One of the questions is what one replica would you like the company to produce.  A couple of hundred airsofters suggesting a FN FAL might help draw their attention to it. 

One last point is a successful launch of VFC LAR might finally nudge King Arms to re-release their bloody FAL. At the moment they seem content to be cranking out pistol calibre M4 GBBRs and M1 carbine.  Still hope springs eternal...

Thanks for that. Yeah, they posted endlessly about their new Thompson, M4s and that weird looking modernised M1 carbine yet totally neglected their promised FALs. Seems stupid considering how much people love the FN rifles but like you said let's hope that LCT gives them the nudge. Will take a look at that questionnaire.

• Supporters

Anyone got a link to the new "weird" M1 carbine, I can't find it ?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, DerDer said:

Thanks, but no thanks 🤢

IMG_0031.JPG

• Supporters

• Supporters

It's that rear stock, it looks shit, there's loads of stock variants out there that had the potential to make it look awesome, & that's what they picked ffs 🤬

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Tackle said:

It's that rear stock, it looks shit

Can see what your saying but I find stocks work much better when there at the rear than anywhere else usually find if it’s at the front either someone’s really f**ked up in manufacturing or I’m holding my gun the wrong way ? 🤔😉

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Can see what your saying but I find stocks work much better when there at the rear than anywhere else usually find if it’s at the front either someone’s really f**ked up in manufacturing or I’m holding my gun the wrong way ? 🤔😉

Lol, you jest but I do remember a case where a young para on a reactive target range put a couple of rounds in to the target point blank, only for it not to drop, pissed off he spun his rifle round to use the butt to knock it down, only to put a burst in to his own chest.....nighty night ⚰️

Given the opportunity I'll be picking up the FAL from King Arms as I'd love a reason to put together a Cold War British Forces kit. It would also be good for some Cold War events once we're back at that stage.

2 hours ago, DerDer said:

Now they are saying on the social media page that the KA Fal will be out in later 2021 or early 2022.  Suppose time will tell...

Yeah i saw their FB response. I think they dont realise just how many people want those ffs. I hope they pull their finger out a bit faster lol.

Edited by Armo1000

24 minutes ago, Armo1000 said:

Yeah i saw their FB response. I think they dont realise just how many people want those ffs. I hope they pull their finger out a bit faster lol.

At this stage all you can do is laugh. Nearly wish G&G or LCT would release one just to teach them a lesson in over promising and underdelivering. Similar happened with E&L and their proposed SVD. Now LCT have hinted at a SVD released, wouldn't be surprised if it comes to market ahead of it.

For what it's worth Classic Army are releasing some of their DSA 58s this year. The only problem is that they are gel blasters rather than airsoft ones. Well perhaps the VFC GBBR will stir things up a bit. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just to add that Octagon airsoft have the Classic army long barreled SA58 coming up on pre-order.  Seems to be a viable option if anyone is particularly impatient at the lack of progress on the VFC/KA front. 

https://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/classic-army-cacc012m-sa58-carbine-long-barrel-1

Also they have SA58 midcaps in stock, which in of itself, is a rare thing. 

https://www.octagonairsoft.com/product-page/120rds-magazine-for-sa58

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.