If Only Guns !

Druid799

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I did not know they were a matched pair 😮 

From a practicality point a split slide and an extended mag for greater gas well and balance...

Actually they arent a matched pair, as the jackal was only made for Alucard after he first encountered anderson, and he then started dual weilding them.

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Stargate guns I fancy the three barrelled BFG Ronan Had on Sateeda , have two TAG rounds and a moscart in it ! 

Lol, i had forgotten about that beast...    but it would have limited use due to many sites not allowing TAGs...  and somehow i dont think milsims would allow/appreciate it

3 hours ago, Spartan09 said:

Actually they arent a matched pair, as the jackal was only made for Alucard after he first encountered anderson, and he then started dual weilding them

I now have another show to watch, thank you, I think.

On 03/04/2021 at 23:18, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I now have another show to watch, thank you, I think.

You are welcome...

Oh, and once you have watched the hellsing ultimate OVAs, do check out the hellsing ultimate abridged episodes on youtube....   funny as hell

• Supporters
On 03/04/2021 at 19:36, Spartan09 said:

Lol, i had forgotten about that beast...    but it would have limited use due to many sites not allowing TAGs...  and somehow i dont think milsims would allow/appreciate it

I’m lucky my home site does allow them . 👍

upset the milsim’ers ? Even more of a reason to have one ! 😈🤣😈🤣😈🤣

I wanted that rifle. Ended up getting a Kart EBR as a freebie to use as a base before trying the weight and giving up.

Wouldn't mind a G11. Impractical as hell but so cool.

I would like to see a Bolter or Bolt Pistol. Armorer Works said they'd look at it if they got permission. I had written a letter to GW asking them to consider it, but don't know if I'd have any luck.

1 minute ago, Apharmd said:

I wanted that rifle. Ended up getting a Kart EBR as a freebie to use as a base before trying the weight and giving up.

Wouldn't mind a G11. Impractical as hell but so cool.

I would like to see a Bolter or Bolt Pistol. Armorer Works said they'd look at it if they got permission. I had written a letter to GW asking them to consider it, but don't know if I'd have any luck.

Cronoarms are releasing a Bolter kit for an M4 and I'm in the process of designing a system that would allow me to design a fully custom bolter around pretty standard AEG components. 

2 hours ago, Armo1000 said:

Always fancied me one of the Carbine rifles from the Resistance game series. It's basically an M14 EBR with a wooden stock so not impossible to make if you really wanted to.

Screen2.jpg

resistance-fall-of-man-face-huggers.jpg

thomas-olson-carbine-r2.jpg

That's pretty awesome. Could probably be done with some work. A friend over in the state built something that followed that aesthetic

received_1255890451447818.jpeg

On 28/03/2021 at 14:00, FreeFrag.UK said:

Dredd's Lawgiver or Deckard's pistol have to be on the list. Come to think of it I'd also throw in Malcolm Reynold's pistol from Firefly.

screenshot_lawgiver_1.jpg

It's your lucky day

On 12/04/2021 at 23:23, PopRocket123 said:

It's your lucky day

Sadly I missed the day this went up otherwise I'd have grabbed it. C'est la vie.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.