Anyone Used Ukmcpro?

Stevobeavo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

14 minutes ago, Stevobeavo said:

Looking to buy a bulldog battle belt from them and was seeing if anyone has used them before. Searched the forum bit not much information on them. 

Cheers. 

Yes, but they are just...ok.

Had some problems ordering stuff from them, their stock levels were not updated properly on the website. A bit of toing and froing and then a cancelled order. Had two other orders and there was small issues with both (wrong size on one, wrong colour on the other). All rectified in the end, just a bit annoying.

BUT this was a few years ago now, and for the money Bulldog stuff is pretty good. I couldn't fault the quality of the chest rig I had and I'm still using the ECU2 Trousers as my go-to kit, I've had them since 2012.

If you use PayPal, you are covered with buyers protection anyway, so I would say go ahead and order what you want. Just keep an eye out for voucher codes, they often do ~10% discount offers throughout the year.

Bought a Source bladder from them through eBay.

Everything went as planned and it was even cheaper than buying locally, go figure :D 'twas the last thing I bought from the U.K. pre brexit.

They are a good outlet, I have had a reasonable amount of purchases from them and I've never had any problems. 

• 1 month later...

Yea great company and never any hassles in order/delivery

I made a order on Sunday, got the confirmation on Monday and the items came Yesterday (Wednesday) and that was just using the free 48hr Tracked via Royal Mail 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.