Hello From Wiltshire

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi folks! It's been a while since I've played properly, but I'm really looking forward to getting back into it. In the meantime, I thought I'd join on here and have a little look around. Nice to meet you all!  🙂

Tom

23 minutes ago, Little White Balls said:

Hi folks! It's been a while since I've played properly, but I'm really looking forward to getting back into it. In the meantime, I thought I'd join on here and have a little look around. Nice to meet you all!  🙂

Tom

Hi Tom and welcome to the merry-go-round. Easy to get on but a little harder to get off lol.

Its all starting to happen from next week. Outdoor sites are reopening yippee!

Have you still got any gear to start with?

Afuk will answer any of your questions to get you back up to speed and assist you.

Check out @GAMBLEhe has a utube channel full of info and fun.👍

Regards 

2 hours ago, Shamal said:

Hi Tom and welcome to the merry-go-round. Easy to get on but a little harder to get off lol.

Its all starting to happen from next week. Outdoor sites are reopening yippee!

Have you still got any gear to start with?

Afuk will answer any of your questions to get you back up to speed and assist you.

Check out @GAMBLEhe has a utube channel full of info and fun.👍

Regards 

Absolutely! Can't wait to get back in the saddle... particularly while it's not too hot - I'm a run-around-like-a-mentalist-getting-shot-a-lot kind of player, so often overheat under a plate carrier etc!

I didn't get rid of any of my gear so that shouldn't stand in my way. Not that that will stop me getting some more though, of course! 🤑

And thanks for the tip about Gamble. I've only looked at his eye pro video so far but that's been a great start - I'm still using mesh for fear of fogging, but it sounds like I'm behind the times!

2 hours ago, EDcase said:

Welcome back then 😉

Thank you!  🙂

Hi @Little White Balls! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting back into it, hopefully soon! 🤞

Thanks @Shamal for the shoutout! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

22 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Little White Balls! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting back into it, hopefully soon! 🤞

Thanks @Shamal for the shoutout! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Thank you!  🙂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.