Yet Another Shining Example of Stupidity Within the Community - Basingstoke Incident

FreeFrag.UK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Stumbled across this by chance and thought I'd share it: https://www.basingstokegazette.co.uk/news/19178437.police-called-covid-breach-seven-people-travelled-airsoft-game-beggarwood/

I suppose part of me isn't surprised that there haven't been more reports of similar activity over the course of the successive lockdowns but let's all be honest, it's more negative publicity which the hobby simply doesn't need.

For a silver lining, at least the author gave a pretty reasonable, unbiased, description of what airsoft is.

Edited by FreeFrag.UK

• Supporters

Given that there's a lot of farmland around Beggarwood it's entirely possible that there was no firearms issues and just someone complaining about too many people gathering (rightly so).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.