Hpa Hi Cap/Custom HPA Mags

Han5gruber

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking for someone to make a custom hi cap for my VFC G28 and not having much luck. Does anyone know a company/person that can make HPA hi cap conversion? I've seen some for different builds but as the G28 is a niche there's no solution readily available.   

I really want something with a bit more capacity than 20 rounds on longer skirmish days and something more consistent to use during the colder months, thanks guys!

I'm looking for something similar to these: 

WE M4 HPA Hi Cap Mags - Parts - Airsoft Forums UK

6mmProShop High Capacity 300 Round HPA Tapped Magazine for WE-Tech Gas  Blowback M4 Rifles, Accessories & Parts, Airsoft Gun Magazines, Gas Gun  Magazines, M4 / M16 - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore

HPA Hicap » Alyan Airsoft

As long as you’re not planning on raiding the Nakatomi Tower, I can build you pretty much whatever you want.

Mostly I build gas drum mags, but I can build you an HPA only hi-cap stick mag if you like. Won’t come cheap though, drop me a DM

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.