Jg G3 Parts

Tactical Pith Helmet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone have an clue if the Tokyo Marui G3 SELECTOR LEVER SWITCH part G-14 would fit a JG?

The tiny machine screw that sits in the shaft of the pin that the selector lever sits on has snapped off, and I have nothing small enough to remove it.  I'd need about a 0.75 mm screw extractor to have a chance I think.   Smallest I can find is 2.5mm.  

I don't think that I even have a tap that small.  Drilling the broken screw out and helicoiling seems a bit damn much too, if they are available in that size.  

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Anyone have an clue if the Tokyo Marui G3 SELECTOR LEVER SWITCH part G-14 would fit a JG?

The tiny machine screw that sits in the shaft of the pin that the selector lever sits on has snapped off, and I have nothing small enough to remove it.  I'd need about a 0.75 mm screw extractor to have a chance I think.   Smallest I can find is 2.5mm.  

I don't think that I even have a tap that small.  Drilling the broken screw out and helicoiling seems a bit damn much too, if they are available in that size.  

Do you mean this part? https://www.airsoftclub.gr/en/product/g3-selector-lever-2/

Thanks fellas.  I'll get that JG part Loozart and a spare too I think.

You are right Speedbird, in airsoft just because it should, doesn't mean that it will...  

Could you superglue a pin to it to unscrew?

Other than that, if you're going to replace it you might want to consider trying to source the selector from the G3 SAS since it's one sided (like M16, MP5) and doesn't have the axle so you avoid this whole issue in future.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.