Electric Gunsight

M41 K2 Airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, I have recently bought a M41K Airsoft gun which came with a Electric Gunsight which is this one: Electric Gunsight

The gunsight doesn't have instructions and does not show any indication as to where you put the batteries in :huh: So I do not have a clue where to put the batteries in, this may seem like a stupid question to ask, but I think it's stupid that it doesn't show where the battery compartment is to begin with.

If anyone knows, please respond quickly as I am eager to try the Red-Cross Sight out!

Thanks, Dan.

I've tried unscrewing the top and it doesn't work, well it's really stiff and it gets to a point where I don't think it can go any further, and it seems like I'll break it doing so. I have read that the sights are rubbish, but seen as it came with the gun I thought I might as well try it out, seems to be more hassle I'm getting out of this sight than fun.

Thanks, marksman556 for your quick reply, I have solved the problem, all I had to do was screw the top knob around one click and lift the cap :lol: Feel like such an idiot now!

Archived