Shell Ejecting GBB Pistol?

YungEb_

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

There used to be a ASG/Marushin CZ75 but that's long-discontinued. Not sure there are any current models.

Marushin made a cz75, Glock 19 and 1911 but haven't been in production of years. Octagon Airsoft might have used ones

Would there even be space in a 1911 mag for ejecting shells and gas ? possibly if the mag only held 5 or 6 shells I guess

• Supporters

wasn't there a shell ejecting ppk as well? i vaguely remember that being a thing.

they've never really gained much popularity because the performance tends to be lacking and the shells are a pain to collect and too expensive to just leave lying.

24 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

wasn't there a shell ejecting ppk as well? i vaguely remember that being a thing.

they've never really gained much popularity because the performance tends to be lacking and the shells are a pain to collect and too expensive to just leave lying.

Yeah for skirmishing but I plan to keep this weapon at home for play about as it is a bit more realistic to have shells flying out the gun.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I had a ppk brocock which took tandem air cartridges with a 177 pellet in top. Magazine held ten pre charged cartridges and after each shot you racked it to eject empty which also loaded next shot.

Brococks were made illegal to own unless you had a fac.

Regards

2 hours ago, Nick G said:

Would there even be space in a 1911 mag for ejecting shells and gas ? possibly if the mag only held 5 or 6 shells I guess

The 1911 held 8 rounds and there was a double stacked Kimber that held 12.  As they didn't have to take into account bullets taking up space in the mag, just cases, there is more space than you'd think.

ASG produced a shell-ejecting 1911. Not sure if they're still available new, but secondhand could be an option.

Edited by C-Diddy

2 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

ASG produced a shell-ejecting 1911. Not sure if they're still available new, but secondhand could be an option.

That's just a marushin rebrand again not been in production for a while 

15 hours ago, YungEb_ said:

Do you guys know any good Hi Capa GBB pistols for about £100? I have come to the conclusion that shell ejecting guns are impossible to find lol

Yeah you are probably looking at the better part of £250 to £300 for a shell ejectors. Hi capa wise go TM fire support have the in stock from £117.00. 

1 minute ago, BigStew said:

Ah, yeah, must've skipped that post earlier in the thread. Thanks for the clarification.

15 hours ago, BigStew said:

Yeah you are probably looking at the better part of £250 to £300 for a shell ejectors. Hi capa wise go TM fire support have the in stock from £117.00. 

Hmm I guess shell ejectors are not the one for me then looool I'll just have to stick to my normal Gbb lmao

Anyone know any decent beginners Gbb pistol?

Been more or less cleared up but shell ejecting automatic airsoft pistols are few and far between, shoot poorly, and are relatively fragile.

They're really just collector peices.

Revolvers that take shells are a much better proposition.

If you want a decent beginners pistol, don't be tempted to buy something like a raven because it is cheap.

You may as well budget £120 ish and pick up a TM.

And it's personal preference from there on really.

On 17/03/2021 at 18:26, YungEb_ said:

Do you guys know any good Hi Capa GBB pistols for about £100? I have come to the conclusion that shell ejecting guns are impossible to find lol

If it’s just for messing around at home, buy a blank firer maybe 

On 19/03/2021 at 01:29, YungEb_ said:

Anyone know any decent beginners Gbb pistol?

Beginning what? You weren't thinking it'd be a good idea to start skirmishing with shell ejectors we're you!? 😲

On 19/03/2021 at 08:17, Cromulon1994 said:

Been more or less cleared up but shell ejecting automatic airsoft pistols are few and far between, shoot poorly, and are relatively fragile.

They're really just collector peices.

Revolvers that take shells are a much better proposition.

If you want a decent beginners pistol, don't be tempted to buy something like a raven because it is cheap.

You may as well budget £120 ish and pick up a TM.

And it's personal preference from there on really.

Unfortunately I fell for the Raven nonsense and bought a raven. Now it is broken :(

50 minutes ago, YungEb_ said:

Unfortunately I fell for the Raven nonsense and bought a raven. Now it is broken :(

Yup. Buy a WE, far better pistol 👍🏻

• 4 weeks later...

I have one of the CZ-75s that Marushin did, its impossible to find any parts for them as well 

They're a lot of fun to mess with, I used them for some student films

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.