New Jefftron Ngrs Recoil Optical Mosfet

AlphaBear

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looks like a new optical mozzie has just been released from Jefftron. This will be interesting. 

4B92F364-A1B7-435A-8B50-6D8B51C60E15.png

https://www.jefftron.net/leviathan/leviathan-ngrs-to-stock?fbclid=IwAR3iu1jimGnOUilfOMwktW0EDSZu-HA-rs4kcBNz3zhpuE9KtZHcZF4md4Y

Edited by AlphaBear

• AlphaBear changed the title to New Jefftron Ngrs Recoil Optical Mosfet

Judging by the sector sensors, it reads the COL cam instead of the teeth.

Interesting choice along with mixing optical sensors and microswitches..

The price tag makes it very competitive against the ngrs titan (which retails for €180 here)

Edited by Skara

Its definitely giving the Gate Titan a run for its money, nice to have a mosfet that easily connects to iPhone without the need for a £50 Adapter.

I will be considering it for my next NGRS

The real feel trigger system sounds interesting enough. I had a BTC Chimera a while back and while the system wasn't as streamlined as some of the more contemporary ETUs, the trigger pull as very pleasant. 

Between this and Perun, should be a good year for gearbox tech. 

The biggest drawback with a Titan is the lack of trigger feel...  It's akin to driving a performance car and not feeling the road. Having all those assistance aids makes the experience less involving.... I remember conversations with established RECOIL techs regarding installing a Mosfet snd he's view was the BTC Spectre was better as you didn't lose that trigger feeling... 

But yes, this does look rather interesting... I've put an order for a Titan on hold coz of this news... I'm eager to see what people think of this unit once it's available over here..

ooohhhhh..... that's interesting. I was just about to commission 2 new builds, with gate basics, but this is the same price (ish) as the advanced.

Might take the plunge

Edit - just saw it's available at SocomTactical. 

Edited by rj1986

I have a leviathan with the included speed trigger in my e&l m4, I can’t fault it. I have had an advanced Titan in my ak which is faultless and an NGRS recoil with a Titan advanced which worked equally well. 

The leviathan with the speed trigger definitely has a better feel/resistance, in the Titan the lack of a mechanical “break” point is lacking in feel. With the ngrs this is negated as the recoil, as little as it is moves and gives the impression of feedback that is lacking in the aeg.

I believe that the ngrs with The gate or leviathan won’t feel enough of a difference to anyone pulling the trigger (I shoot precision rifles so am a bit of a trigger snob) as airsoft triggers only matter in gbb.

i believe the only difference is in the suitability of the electrical gubbins the system uses and in that respect I have zero qualifications. I can say that being able to use an iPhone to set up the leviathan and not requiring a lead to carry around makes it a winner over the Titan in both respects

On 18/03/2021 at 10:48, Oldsofter said:

Just ordered mine :)  hopefully get it fitted this weekend 

Can you take some pics of the install? Any thoughts on the installation would also be helpful.... 

ta

2 hours ago, DerDer said:

See that their V3 leviathan is on preorder on Jefftron's website. Imagine it will be available from Socom Tactical and others in a few weeks. 

https://www.jefftron.net/leviathan/leviathan-v3

Looks like just hit there website on pre order Jefftron Leviathan v3 Optical Mosfet

Didnt get chance to fit my Leviathan NGRS one this weekend but hopefully will get an evwnin

On 20/03/2021 at 08:22, AlphaBear said:

Can you take some pics of the install? Any thoughts on the installation would also be helpful.... 

ta

Didnt get chance to fit my Leviathan NGRS one this weekend but hopefully will get an evening this weekend 

Hopefully they are good as the V2 as if definitely packs a punch over the gate titan, I have used the BTC in the passed which is slightly cheaper unit but can never get hold of them least the Jefftron Leviathan has UK back up. 

The V3 seems to have a few interesting options. Hair trigger mods and what not. Rather annoyingly from looking at the manual the RFTS isn't compatible with a Retro arms gearbox in the V3.  Still plan on sticking one in my RPK, suppose trigger feel isn't that important on a support gun. 

They list the FAL as one of the offerings supported, so that's a plus.    

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.