Advice Regarding My Kwa Kriss Vector

Marksman1933

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

I purchased my KWA from Redwolf Airsoft I believe (it was 6 or 7 years ago), before shipping it was fitted with a power upgrade and Supressor, 

Its just been sitting in its GIANT Kriss Vector black case for years, I've had it out the box a few times over the years and she needs some maintenance, some of the metal on the twist knobs has tarnished etc and she's well past a good service, 

So, my question is, I'm looking to sell it and want to know if it would be worth spending £80 (that's a quote I was given) and them sell it or would you just sell it as it is,

I hope to hear from anyone 

Thank you

If the mags are holding gas and it's cycling fine at decent FPS don't bother. Just field strip it and lube it with some silicon oil(actually do that before you test fire it)

DO NOT let anyone touch it who isn’t an expert.

These things are highly sensitive, and really easy to screw up when returning  to working.

where are you in the country? If your near enough (I’m in SE Essex) I’ll do it for free for you 

rdb

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.