Tm Hi-capa Hi-kick Government Compatibility

Matt.2504

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys

does anyone know if the Hi-kick government model is still compatible with all regular TM hi capa aftermarket parts?

cheers

Matt

F6C50296-77DA-4E9E-83B6-A9D0872FE433.png

Oh yes. 

Strap your wallet down!

edit: let’s be a bit more thorough.

Basically, anything that states it’s for the Marui 5.1 will fit. 

but

Theres fit and airsoft fit. 

You may still find that various nozzles don’t provide a great seal on the piston. You may find that various trigger struts are a hair too long and cause snagging. You may find that guide rods and plugs stick. You may find that you need to bust out the aluminium polish to get the Airsoft Masterpiece slides to work.

Theres always going to be an element of faffing about to get it “just right” but it’s the platform with almost unlimited choice in how you build yours. 

TLDR - That’s the Hi-Capa and there’s a lot of parts out there. 

Edited by Alimcd

To attach the lower rail you have to split pistol and tap out holes which invalidates warranty!

Bloody stupid or what.🤔

Thank you everyone for your responses. 
I’m glad it will take the aftermarket parts because I’m probably going to upgrade pretty much every part. I just don’t have the confidence to build one from scratch. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.