Psg-1 Svd

d757

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Considering the sale of my two precious sniper rifles.

Firstly my Tokyo Marui PSG-1 - original box and manual, three short magazines in total two of which are unopened in original packaging, PGS-1 bipod and three small batteries and charger.  

Could I have an estimated price for it working and not working please? The gears seems to stick so I am considering whether I should get it repaired prior to me selling or not.  

Secondly my WE SVD - no box or manual, two magazines with original boxes (one of which is stiff taking in bb's), cheek piece and scope.

Any advice on pricing for both or either would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3968.jpg

Edited by d757

Hey bud, unsure on make of the scope however it is a replica.  I thinks its aluminium as i got it second hand.

Edited by d757

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, d757 said:

Hey bud, unsure on make of the scope however it is a replica.  I thinks its aluminium as i got it second hand.

you could try a magnet? it's just it looks kind of like the furniture was the original fake-wood type as is on my version sanded down to look black?

On 14/03/2021 at 22:34, Adolf Hamster said:

you could try a magnet? it's just it looks kind of like the furniture was the original fake-wood type as is on my version sanded down to look black?

Hi bud, Ive tried a magnet, it sticks to the dust cover / top part of the receiver but not to the main body.

Ive checked the furniture and there is nothing to indicate that it is sanded down and the previous owner didn't mention it

• Supporters

fair enough, sounds like it's an alu reciever version.

it's a tricky one to price, a rare beast, iirc mine was £350 for the steel version with polymer furniture although current pricing is hard to gauge with the rarity of these things.

the setup you have there i'd be tempted to say starting in the £280-300 range with the mags and scope, although as mentioned i don't have the most solid frame of reference for saying that.

On 19/03/2021 at 18:33, Adolf Hamster said:

fair enough, sounds like it's an alu reciever version.

it's a tricky one to price, a rare beast, iirc mine was £350 for the steel version with polymer furniture although current pricing is hard to gauge with the rarity of these things.

the setup you have there i'd be tempted to say starting in the £280-300 range with the mags and scope, although as mentioned i don't have the most solid frame of reference for saying that.

Very kind of you mate thank you for your suggestion and support!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.