Kwa Vector

Neilbarker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for a friend who’s no longer in the country. He has (well I have it now) a KWA Vector in so far as I can tell good nick, internal wear is minimum, it’s not been used in over a year, closer to two, and saw rare use before then. 

it has one 50rd mag, one short, possibly 25/30rd mag, a laser(I think) in the torch/laser port, this doesn’t work as we could never find batteries for it AFAIK, and it has a Hephaestus recoil kit in it. 

original box but it has seen quite a bit of wear (read target practice). Gun fires and cycles as it should, all modes work. No manual and no hop key. Anyone able to give me a rough idea on pricing? 

cheers 

What colour? Black sells faster

If it’s in very nice, no external damage condition, £550-600.

The short mags are highly sort after, sell for between £75-100 on their own.

If it’s battered externally it drastically reduces the value, got some decent, hi-res pics?

I'd agree with this. They tend to sell on this forum for between £500-600. If it's in good nick, then it would be on the higher end. The mags are also rocking horse shit, so they're probably worth £50-£75 IMO. But I don't think @rocketdogbert's estimation of £100 is unrealistic given they are a limited commodity. 

I'd take the whole kit off your hands for a slightly used Jar of peanut butter and a sealed squirty bottle of Heinz Ketchup :P

3 hours ago, MistakenMexican said:

I'd take the whole kit off your hands for a slightly used Jar of peanut butter and a sealed squirty bottle of Heinz Ketchup :P

Like hell you will! I've already boxed up three squirrel pelts and a set of metal egg cups.😉

Regards 

On 15/03/2021 at 18:20, Shamal said:

Like hell you will! I've already boxed up three squirrel pelts and a set of metal egg cups.😉

Regards 

Those ain’t egg cups mate 😬

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

42 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Those ain’t egg cups mate 😬

63B94EE5-468D-40D6-B4CA-939771E4B148.jpeg.da0c3ab7b2a755ada354a97efe3785c7.jpeg

Bugger!! 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.