Anyone Else Booked Their First Airsoft Game Back?

Spartan09

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

title asks it all..   just asking if anyone has booked their first game back?

i have booked a ticket to apocalypse airsoft on april 4th,   is there anyone else here going to the same game?

Got a game at West mids booked with the team I normally play with in April. Don’t know if I will survive the whole day the way I have eaten and been during lockdown 😂

Booked in for my first ever game at Spartan on the 4th.

5 hours ago, 38super said:

Booked in for my first ever game at Spartan on the 4th.

Good man. You will love it 👍

Green ops Liphook 3rd April. 

I'll be sleeping in my gear on the 2nd!.lol

Regards 

UCAP GreenOps on the 4th and 11th, and then South Coast CQB booked for the first week in May when that opens too! 

5 hours ago, smoorenator said:

Im booked at combat airsoft thetford for the 5th only cause 3rd and 4th were sold out

found their website not really operable? i mean, the airsoft page it sends to gets a security warning and then sends you to a hosting page?  unless there are many norfolk based sites called combat?

59 minutes ago, kasaran said:

found their website not really operable? i mean, the airsoft page it sends to gets a security warning and then sends you to a hosting page?  unless there are many norfolk based sites called combat?

Never had a problem with thier website and no other sites that i know called combat in norfolk

Dragon's Lair on 4th April and Imperium on 18th April.

Not yet, as my local site hasn't opened bookings yet as they want to play it safe and April is still a good few weeks away, but I have booked in for a 24h event in June and an 8h E&E event in July >:D

1 hour ago, smoorenator said:

Never had a problem with thier website and no other sites that i know called combat in norfolk

link me?

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, kasaran said:

so its just me that gets:

image.thumb.png.5b613cdd67bae1275cea8a3be7625e1c.png

I get an unsafe link warning.

6 minutes ago, Lozart said:

I get an unsafe link warning.

and thats the page after that

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, kasaran said:

and thats the page after that

Yeah...I don't click on shit like that. You never know.

Anyway, looks like someone hasn't been paying their hosting bill!

2 hours ago, colinjallen said:

Dragon's Lair on 4th April and Imperium on 18th April.

Myself and my team are going to be at imperium, the guys are very eager to get back into it.

Even if it is going to be a mudbath!

3 hours ago, Zigey said:

Myself and my team are going to be at imperium, the guys are very eager to get back into it.

Even if it is going to be a mudbath!

When is it not a mudbath at Imperium? 🙃

46 minutes ago, colinjallen said:

When is it not a mudbath at Imperium? 🙃

We went in the height of summer in the pre disease times when ground was dry however everyone got covered in these stubborn spikey seed balls that infest the place.

Still finding them in my gear... 

Ps, Most got heat stroke aswell as there is almost no shade. 

Still love the place however. 

21 hours ago, smoorenator said:

In Norfolk We have Combat airsoft Thetford and Combat action games Norwich. For booking in Combat airsoft I use Chrome browser, other browsers redirect to some s... pages.

I've booked  for 3rd April in Combat airsoft CQB.

I am booked in at Mayhem (Essex) on the 4th! will be my first time here. I have even made a couple of contacts through a FB group which will mean i can pretend to know them (distantly) on the day...

I'll not go crazy but I hope to get to Tactical Warfare (Croyden) towards the end of the month/beginning of May - I think my body will only take once a month for the short term. 

Im debating what game to go to. I only do one a month so not sure if i want to do dog tag, Apocalypse or Imperium.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.