What Is This? it Makes My Eyes Bleed 😆

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I think this has been around for a while, g&g maybe ?, intended for speedsofters ?

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I think this has been around for a while, g&g maybe ?, intended for speedsofters ?

correct, this is g&g's speedsoft gun.

it's the airsoft version of playing Fortnite competitively......

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

correct, this is g&g's speedsoft gun.

it's the airsoft version of playing Fortnite competitively......

Ideal for them, it's not like they worry about looking silly 🤣

It looks like someone assembled a RIF out of a parts box, and when they got to the outer barrel discovered they didn’t have one so took apart a camping chair and used the leg. 

What on earth is going on with the back end of the upper receiver? It reminds me of the shape a dog’s back makes when it is having a crap. 

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, witchcraft58a said:

Apart from the trigger, I'm not sure what this brings in form factor, looks pretty unwieldy for speeders!?!

i think the idea is low bore offset, with no recoil you can have the stock angled and get your face right behind the reciever and aim it basically like a shotgun with no sights.

I would have imagined that an adjustable comb would make more sense for both eyes open snap shooting.  

Is the trigger also the auto/semi selector?  

I want one....

I mean, I'd like to have the handguard and stock, because it's G&G and the rest of the gun is shit.

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Is the trigger also the auto/semi selector?  

think it's a standard ar selector, the 2-finger trigger is so you can semi-spam faster than most guns do in auto but it's fine for cqb because it's "single shot only"

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.