Only 50 Rds From 1 Fill in Hk45 Marui

airfish

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

On 11/03/2021 at 20:10, airfish said:

I'm using Smart Green Gas, 1000ml bottle. 

The gunfire gas with the metal nozzle. Sometimes the TM fill valves don't like filling well off metal nozzles.

Possibly. Never had the issue myself but I know others who have, and I've had things with other guns. Was 4 years ago when I first got mine. First trial out was freezing and snow and it was getting a steady 2 mags worth of BBs before starting to get more sluggish.

Try emptying your mags completely and then purging them by blowing gas through with your thumb on the knocker valve to keep it open for a couple of seconds. You may have an airlock bubble in there.

Also try popping your empty mags in the fridge for 10 minutes, while keeping your gas bottle at or above room temperature.  Because of some crazy fluid dynamic physics the liquid gas will want to move from the hotter vessel  to the colder vessel. 

Also replace your gas fill bottle when it’s becoming empty, as what you’ll be doing is transferring gas across and not liquid, which is probably why you’re not getting many shots.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.