No Power From Battery to Weapon.

Mick007

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have gone and got a cyma g18c AEP, unboxxed, charged the battery, loaded the battery and a full mag, took safety off, pulled trigger but nothing. Not a whizz or whir at all. It is brand new from a reputable company in the UK.  I don't know aep's all to well at the moment so I haven't tried to strip it and get inside yet. I was wondering if any one on here has had a similar/same issue or idea as to what the problem may be before I start to strip and disassemble it.   Tia.

Where did you buy it from? I would be strongly inclined to send that lemon back. It could be literally anything; 

a poorly fitted MOSFET

a badly wired deans connector

Gearbox connection has come lose

trigger issue 

It is going to cost you time, some money, and crucially the warranty, to find out what’s wrong with it. Just return it for a replacement. 

Not even up for debate.

If its brand new why the heck would you even consider getting inside it?

Phone company and send it back to them.

Check battery first and that its connected properly!👍🙂

Regards 

DRay - complete standard, no MOSFET or deans or lipo. Battery seems to be charged via correct charger and again seems to befitting nice and snug.

16 hours ago, Mick007 said:

DRay - complete standard, no MOSFET or deans or lipo. Battery seems to be charged via correct charger and again seems to befitting nice and snug.

In which case mate send that back. Could be an issue with the gearbox or the trigger (I am no technical wizard, everything I have is stock). Where did you buy it from? Most retailers are pretty small operations who are active players themselves and thus care about the sport so you do normally get pretty good customer service. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.