Rambo Airsoft

Hudson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been looking at

http://ramboairsoft.co.uk/

As they've got a good price on something I'm interested in, lower than anyone else I've found.

Never heard of them before, no Facebook presence or reviews that I can find, but the website *looks* okay.

A little paranoid, but curious If anyone's had experience with them? 

Is it? 

I tried it, and it's in Portsmouth. bbg4l is in Essex. 

*edit. Just seen there's two addresses, and the one you mean. 

Yeah, that's right, thank you! 

Yes, they are the same company. The company they are actually trading under (NOVELTY ISLAND LIMITED) was voluntarily struck off 2 months ago. Although I suspect they have just forgotten to update it to their new company: NOVELTY ISLAND MANAGEMENT LTD, which is what bbg4l trades under.

Why? If its something you are interested in and its lower price than anyone else you have found.

If its say a cyma or ares will it be worse than any other cyma or ares bought from someone else?

I don't know but maybe they get all the rejects.

If you buy from them and it fucks up take it back.simple 😉

Regards 

Their customer service was diabolical when I bought a faulty rifle from them.  I sent back a non-functioning mag and was simply told that it was actually fine.  

Having to pay postage both ways on something that is faulty and returned unfixed is taking the piss.  

I wouldn't buy anything from them again.

36 minutes ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Their customer service was diabolical when I bought a faulty rifle from them.  I sent back a non-functioning mag and was simply told that it was actually fine.  

Having to pay postage both ways on something that is faulty and returned unfixed is taking the piss.  

I wouldn't buy anything from them again.

Have been reading some of their  customer feedback.

I would say that on the whole they have good reviews of goods and service.

There are bad reviews and unhappy customers but a lot of customers that would buy from them again.

But to be honest if you read reviews for any company you will have good and bad.

Regards  

You are right Shamal.  I can only talk from experience. 

When I first emailed that the mag didn't feed, the CS actually said that they had had a few with problems and sent me a link to buy a replacement.  No offer of a return postage label.  

The faulty mag was the start of a catalogue of faults unfortunately.  I know that all firms build the odd lemon, and all firms drop a bollock every now and then, but I found the attitude of the customer care staff was insulting.  As it could only be looked at by sending it off and paying for postage etc and risking being told that non-functioning parts were fine again, I gave up.  Ended up scavenging it for parts. 

Without wittering on, a couple of mates had similar experience.  

Plenty of decent retailers around to take your money off you.  

• 1 month later...

Looks like bs, just tried ordering from them, every time I try and put an item in the basket it comes up with a fault code! I've even tried different rifs doesn't change! Oh well back to the drawing board.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.