Taginn Baltic

Paladin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all;

Does anyone have any experience buying pyro from Taginn? I'm looking to buy some FSG6, as I'm apparently a danger to myself when using EG Flash 3.0's ...

Cheers!

6 hours ago, Paladin said:

Hi all;

Does anyone have any experience buying pyro from Taginn? I'm looking to buy some FSG6, as I'm apparently a danger to myself when using EG Flash 3.0's ...

Cheers!

Tell us more. Danger in what way?

7 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Tell us more. Danger in what way?

Just had a look. Bloody expensive at 75 bucks for 6.🤔

I could have a great bang for less than that down pompy docks lol

😄😉

Regards 

Not bought pyro from taggin directly,  however i have used a couple of the tag rounds,  great fun 😃

Also i think i started a craze at my local site of using the AFG-6 frag grenade...    i used them a couple of times between lockdowns,  and suddenly i se more and more people using the same grenades.

They certainly grab peoples attention, and are great fun...  but expensive.

That said, i bought a box of 50 from airsoftworld.com  and i still have PLENTY left to use when we are allowed out to play  XD

@Shamal This is what happened first time I used a flash 3... Lucky I was wearing gloves at the time... Normally I just use smokes, but I decided to take over the role of teacher on my team. I went to throw the grenade after pulling the pin and found where I wanted to throw it block, so I moved to the next option and *BANG* foot of flame shot down my arm 🤣🤣

IMG_20200930_172229_2.jpg

@Spartan09 Their flash grenades are only a couple of quid more expensive than the ones from my local site, and considering I favour EG Mil-X smoke grenades at £25 each, £7 a pop seem reasonable 😅🤣

I placed an order, will review once received! 

1 hour ago, Paladin said:

@Shamal This is what happened first time I used a flash 3... Lucky I was wearing gloves at the time... Normally I just use smokes, but I decided to take over the role of teacher on my team. I went to throw the grenade after pulling the pin and found where I wanted to throw it block, so I moved to the next option and *BANG* foot of flame shot down my arm 🤣🤣

@Spartan09 Their flash grenades are only a couple of quid more expensive than the ones from my local site, and considering I favour EG Mil-X smoke grenades at £25 each, £7 a pop seem reasonable 😅🤣

F*@k! That looks like a hospital job! 

I shall never play wiv fireworks again 🥺

3 hours ago, Paladin said:

OUCH!!..   that looks fucking painful...

and lol, fair enough...    did you order the FBG6s or the AFG6s i mentioned?
also where do you source the mil smokes? i would like to have a few ready for use at RIFT REDCON2.  the open spaces require better smoke coverage than the EG WP40s i can buy at the site shop.

4 hours ago, Shamal said:

F*@k! That looks like a hospital job! 

I shall never play wiv fireworks again 🥺

Haha yeah, I had a trip to A&E after the end of the day... Considering it happened in the first hour though 😉

2 hours ago, Spartan09 said:

OUCH!!..   that looks fucking painful...

and lol, fair enough...    did you order the FBG6s or the AFG6s i mentioned?
also where do you source the mil smokes? i would like to have a few ready for use at RIFT REDCON2.  the open spaces require better smoke coverage than the EG WP40s i can buy at the site shop.

I buy Mil-X direct from Third Light/Enola Gaye UK in Reading they let me open an account with my UKARA, my job takes me to High Wycombe pretty regular so I pop down to pick them up to save postage

So it turns out you can't trust the shipping costs in Europe any more, guy came back to me and wanted another €40 on top of the €13 p&p already paid... Waiting for a refund on the whole order 😒

that sucks.

who did you order from?

I ordered them from Taginn Baltic based in Latvia 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.