Ebay Stories

GenuineGerman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

My wife seems to think that his “payment” is somehow a ghost, like not actually there

And that if I refund him, he’s getting money back for nothing 🤷🏻‍♂️
But as you say, I’m just going to sit tight and do sweet F.A 😂

If it’s turned up in your PayPal then it’s real, if would only be a fake payment if you’ve been messaged with a link or picture that ‘show’ the payment 

9 minutes ago, Tommikka said:

If it’s turned up in your PayPal then it’s real, if would only be a fake payment if you’ve been messaged with a link or picture that ‘show’ the payment 

It is showing in my PayPal 👍

I think I’m still gonna sit tight on doing the refund, I’m suspicious still 🤦🏻‍♂️

Type in used airsoft into the search bar in ebay and see what pops up as the first return search result 😂 

edit: Type used into the search bar before you type in airsoft. 

Edited by AlphaBear

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

Type in used airsoft into the search bar in ebay and see what pops up as the first return search result 😂

ptw mags?

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

ptw mags?

Nope... just type in used and see what pops up. I should have clarified my statement and said I was looking for used airsoft before I typed in Airsoft see what the search result shows 

Edited by AlphaBear

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

Nope... just type in used and see what pops up. I should have clarified my statement and said I was looking for used airsoft before I typed in Airsoft see what the search result shows 

just "used" gives me cardboard boxes?

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Hmmmmm mm

Somebody needs to clear their cookies 🤔

images.jpeg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.