When Are Other Sites Opening?

Hells Airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

To me, the mental gymnastics required to say that paintball is ok to operate from X, but airsoft has to reopen on Y would be the same as saying you can play rugby union from this date, but rugby league from another date.

CQB is a different story just due to common sense.

On 26/02/2021 at 20:54, Cannonfodder said:

ck on topic, tech brigade in Hertfordshire should be reopening 18th of April, so long as nothing changes 

Scratch that. It's just been announced on faceache that TB won't be reopening at all

• Moderators

ive had a few emails to say various sites will re-open, under strict guidance etc, around April.

Concern i have, you can only meet so many people, yet grassroots football returns, i have 18+ teams to sort out and parents will be the issue here with some just thinking its fine to mingle....happened last time!, just dont care about rules!

1 hour ago, djben9 said:

ive had a few emails to say various sites will re-open, under strict guidance etc, around April.

Concern i have, you can only meet so many people, yet grassroots football returns, i have 18+ teams to sort out and parents will be the issue here with some just thinking its fine to mingle....happened last time!, just dont care about rules!

Marked zones with boundary trip wires, mines  & pyro might separate them 

7 hours ago, Tommikka said:

Marked zones with boundary trip wires, mines  & pyro might separate them 

Might, but parents like this are tougher to deal with than 'that guy' in the pub on a Friday night. 

I suggest dropping the marked zones and just throw a bfg every time they get close to each other.

Special Ops Milton Keynes is taking bookings for 3rd & 4th of April, then fortnightly thereafter

RIFT Airsoft are also preparing to take bookings for the 3rd & 4th of April

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.