Back to Airsoft

Tactical Shed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

5 minutes ago, Brophy said:

Welcome back dude and welcome to the forum.

Still have any RIF? Any particular sites you have in mind? 

Thanks looking forward to being active on here, Was given an old jg m4 at the start of the first lockdown that I've been tinkering with and have got the bug again!! Have heard good things about Zed in Reading but that the only place I've got in mind at the moment. 

16141718013673650200572049721157.jpg

Hi @Tactical Shed! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Player 2 has entered the game.... 10 years later, back in the fold! 😂

Soon the fields will reopen and you have a RIF, make sure it’s ready to go and I plan to go to Zed when I can, not far from my site Red Alert! 🔫🤞👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tactical Shed said:

Thanks looking forward to being active on here, Was given an old jg m4 at the start of the first lockdown that I've been tinkering with and have got the bug again!! Have heard good things about Zed in Reading but that the only place I've got in mind at the moment. 

16141718013673650200572049721157.jpg

Hi, welcome back. Zed in Reading being The Mall? Yeah, that's gone. Sorry. Where are you based?

Isn’t it under a new organisation and still there @Lozart? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

Isn’t it under a new organisation and still there @Lozart? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

No, The Mall got knocked down and redeveloped.

Unless you mean the place in Newbury they have (probably)? Assuming they haven't lost the lease thanks to lockdown...

2 hours ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @Tactical Shed! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Player 2 has entered the game.... 10 years later, back in the fold! 😂

Soon the fields will reopen and you have a RIF, make sure it’s ready to go and I plan to go to Zed when I can, not far from my site Red Alert! 🔫🤞👍

💷GAMBLE💷

😂 Thanks for the welcome, hoping that zed will still be running out of the Kennet centre, hopefully this lockdown business will be over soon!! 

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Hi, welcome back. Zed in Reading being The Mall? Yeah, that's gone. Sorry. Where are you based?

Sorry my bad meant the one in the Kennet centre. I'm based in Swindon any suggestions? 

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Tactical Shed said:

😂 Thanks for the welcome, hoping that zed will still be running out of the Kennet centre, hopefully this lockdown business will be over soon!! 

Sorry my bad meant the one in the Kennet centre. I'm based in Swindon any suggestions? 

Ah yes, the Kennet one. As far as I know that's still there. Red Alert in Newbury is well worth a look too, plus Strikeforce CQB in Gloucester (run by Swindon Airsoft) is good fun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.