Kwc Sig Sauer Sp2022 - Slide Issue

SouthAS

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good evening everyone, I bought a KWC Sig Sauer SP2022 Spring Pistol as a Plan-B-Gun for indoor shooting at home, one week ago. Today it arrived and I tried it out. I saw many YouTube Videos about this pistol and everyone was able to pull the slide back so the Hammer was up and they were able to shoot bbs. When I dryfired I was only able to shoot when I put the hammer up with my hands. Of course I then wanted to shoot some Bbs, after a bit of help from a Facebookfriend I was able to fill the Mag with BBs and when I tried to pull the slide back it didn’t put the hammer up and was harder than without the BBs, I’ve put the Hammer up with my Hand again but it dryfired. I checked the Magazine and all my Shot caused was, that the Bb on top in the Magazine was loose and fell on the ground after taking the Magazine out. Does anyone have this Pistol and can help me to fix it? Do I have to do something with it (except from filling the Mag and setting on „Fire“ which I’ve of course done) before it will shoot? Would someone even just for the sake of making sure I’ve put the Bbs in correctly guide me through the process? That’s how it is loaded. 

Thank you very much.

Regards 

SouthAS

PS: I’m reading all of your responses, but if I don’t respond for many hours that just means I’ve reached the posting/message limit, I then will write you back as soon as it is over. 

E4203841-A63A-41F9-93DE-5F2129A63146.jpeg

• Supporters

as i mentioned in the other thread, not too familiar with springer mechanisms.

but one thought did pop into my head- did you fill the magazine completely with bb's? might be if it's really stuffed then it's having trouble feeding.

easy check is to pull a couple of bb's out of the mag see if that fixes the problem.

Can't really fill the mag wrong just push bbs and your done. If you fill the mag and press the button on top do all the bbs come out? If not they should and the mag isn't feeding. If it is feeding its not picking up bbs and something isn't right with the gun. As I said before its something very hard to diagnose without seeing it. You can  strip the gun like a 1911 takedown. How much that will help you Idk.

Ah finally I can post and comment again, I really can’t wait until the limitations are over, unfortunately five more days.

@Adolf Hamster no, I didn’t fill it completely just like 5 bbs. 

@heroshark

I think only a few, but let me check this. I have a lot of things to update since I created this thread. In the meantime I was able to move the slide back (although not to the extent on the picture you sent me yesterday) so that it put the hammer up, but when I try to shoot, there aren’t coming bbs out, it still dryfires. Is it necessary that the slide goes back and sticks to that extent on your picture to be able to shoot bbs? I really hope, it is fixed soon as it would be really annoying to send back two guns on two different package stores. 

5 minutes ago, heroshark said:

You need to cock the slide fully back and forth to prime the piston and load a BB in the chamber.

So to that extent you showed?

43 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Yes . Are you struggling to cock it?

Yes, yes and yes. 

You have to very perposefull and steady load/cock spring guns. You are not trying to rip in it half but you can't be wimpy with it either as it can fowl things up an even cause damage.

14 hours ago, heroshark said:

You have to very perposefull and steady load/cock spring guns. You are not trying to rip in it half but you can't be wimpy with it either as it can fowl things up an even cause damage.

Well, I tried but after watching some Reviews there are some cases where some experienced airsofters had difficulties with that gun, so although it could be possible, it can also be a defect of the gun I received. I mean, these guns are manufactured for teens from the age of 14 and I saw even younger ones with it on YouTube, so they can’t manufacture it that strong that only adult men can cock it to that extent. Today I tried again and when I use all my force I can cock it only to a third of your extent. I’m thinking about returning it. As you are experienced with Springers I have some questions. 

Although it is maybe defective my Gun is very quiet, so are all Springers that quiet or are there some I have to stay away from due to their noise level? 

I stumbled upon two guns: 

- Umarex Beretta 92FS/FS Mod

- TM CG 1911 

how are they? 

Because no one seems to use these two mentioned springers I simply ordered both of them for the case that one of them doesn’t work. 

The TM 1911 is excellent. Umarex do various 92fs models most are decent with some different features like slide stop on one version. Some have more pop than others, but pretty quiet on the whole. 

4 hours ago, heroshark said:

The TM 1911 is excellent. Umarex do various 92fs models most are decent with some different features like slide stop on one version. Some have more pop than others, but pretty quiet on the whole. 

Thank you very much. I’ve searched so long for feedback to the 1911, but there wasn’t any English review. I have ordered the HW Version with Metal slide on the 92fs 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.