Southas Says Hello From Germany!

SouthAS

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

11 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

Hallo und Guten Abend,

Willkommen, Nice to have a fellow German here. 

Great bunch on here with lots of knowledge on here so check the forums and ask any questions 

GG

Hahaha, really? I thought I’d be the only German in here. already started a Thread. 

1 minute ago, GenuineGerman said:

Echt 🙂

It’s a great forum. 

Yup, I like it so far. Only the posting limit is meh. 

I was gonna say to put a shout out to @GenuineGermanbut you have already met.🙂

Regards 

Hi @SouthAS! 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Soon as it is safe get stuck in, have you got any gear ready to go, I started late and have only one regret.... wish I had started sooner! 🤔

Also got a simple channel giving simple tips and advice, if interested? 👍

I also have desert flecktarn trousers, just need the shirt to complete one of my many Loadouts.... got any spares!? 😂👍

💷GAMBLE💷

@GAMBLE hey there, you must be quite famous in this forum as I’ve heard of you, user name wise. For now I just have some Targets, Protection Glasses and a Plan-B-Pistol (KWC Sig Sauer SP2020 Springer). Advice and Tips are always very welcome as I’m so noobie, that I didn’t even know how to put bbs in the Magazine and find out why I can’t pull the slide back so the hammer is ready for shooting, so that bbs fly. Yet it only dry fires. 

Hi @SouthAS! 👋

I get around on here, but I’m not famous.... not yet! 😂

Just doing my part for the community, during these times, I’m not an expert, just a guy who enjoys he’s hobby and giving some varied content for fun, as well as keeping me sane! 🤪

Springers you have to cock manually every time and are not the best materials used to make them!? 😤

Rent first when you get the chance, browse around on here and YouTube on what RIF you want, personally recommend an AEG RIF for beginners! 🔫

In the mean time you can look at getting your Loadout ready, depending on 💶, gloves knee pads, boots additional face protection, etc.

Don’t need a rig of any type when you start, but if you know what you want go for it, up to you? 🤔
compare prices, to save 💶....

Hope this helps? 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

5 minutes ago, GAMBLE said:

Hi @SouthAS! 👋

I get around on here, but I’m not famous.... not yet! 😂

Just doing my part for the community, during these times, I’m not an expert, just a guy who enjoys he’s hobby and giving some varied content for fun, as well as keeping me sane! 🤪

Springers you have to cock manually every time! 😤

Rent first when you get the chance, browse around on here and YouTube on what RIF you want, personally recommend an AEG RIF for beginners! 🔫

In the mean time you can look at getting your Loadout ready, depending on 💶, gloves knee pads, boots additional face protection, etc.

Don’t need a rig of any type when you start, but if you know what you want go for it, up to you? 🤔
compare prices, to save 💶....

Hope this helps? 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Cocking... is this pulling the slide back? 😂 I can guess why it was named like that. I know, I just bought it because I didn’t know what would be quiet enough for at home. Well, I don’t like AEPs. I guess for Airsoft on Fields I’d go for GBB or CO2. But like I said I have no field or hall near me and we don’t have many teams in my area and the ones we have play in France. 

Hi @SouthAS! 👋

Yeah! 🔫
Your choice, rent first and see what you think afterwards! 🤔

Try and find your nearest site, you don’t need to be on a team to start, you can go solo or with some friends who are keen, or persuade them? 😂👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi @SouthAS! 👋

You may be a bit nervous going solo, don’t be, most of the Airsoft community 99% are nice, fun and welcoming, there for the same reason, check out  and ask about their gear, 99% likely to talk about what they have and may even let you hold it, possibly test it? 🔫🤪👍

Just have fun, follow the rules, have a laugh and before you know it, you get on with regulars there on your team and the enemy team, making new friends in the community, doesn’t have to be everyone! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

@GAMBLE well, the main thing is to be able to go to a field. It’s really hard without drivers license and car. 

12 minutes ago, SouthAS said:

@GAMBLE well, the main thing is to be able to go to a field. It’s really hard without drivers license and car. 

Bicycle?🚲

Or ask a friend to drop you of and pick you up?

You will find a way👍

Regards 

Hi @SouthAS! 👋

@Shamal is right you will will have to sort it out somehow? 🤔👍

💷GAMBLE💷

On 23/02/2021 at 21:52, Shamal said:

Bicycle?🚲

Or ask a friend to drop you of and pick you up?

You will find a way👍

Regards 

I can’t drive Bicycle, never had the opportunity to learn it, also it would be a bit far to drive all that kilometers. 
Have no one to drive me either. 
I’m sure, I’ll but it won’t be easy.

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, SouthAS said:

I can’t drive Bicycle, never had the opportunity to learn it, also it would be a bit far to drive all that kilometers. 
Have no one to drive me either. 
I’m sure, I’ll but it won’t be easy.

Have you not got any German Airsoft forums or Facebook pages, in particular any that have mention of the site in your region, if yes then it's worthwhile registering your interest with the sites & asking if there's anyone in your area, or who passed through your area on their way to games ?.

You may find there are literally fellow players on your doorstep who'd be happy to give you a lift, especially if you offer to contribute to fuel.

Always worth a try, nothing to lose 😁

10 hours ago, Tackle said:

Have you not got any German Airsoft forums or Facebook pages, in particular any that have mention of the site in your region, if yes then it's worthwhile registering your interest with the sites & asking if there's anyone in your area, or who passed through your area on their way to games ?.

You may find there are literally fellow players on your doorstep who'd be happy to give you a lift, especially if you offer to contribute to fuel.

Always worth a try, nothing to lose 😁

That sounds great. There is an airsoft forum but I wasn’t there anymore since I got bullied by a bunch of members.

8 minutes ago, SouthAS said:

That sounds great. There is an airsoft forum but I wasn’t there anymore since I got bullied by a bunch of members.

No one likes bullies and that behaviour is wrong. Great thing here is we all offering advice and help. There is such a wealth of knowledge and experience here I’m sure you won’t have the same experience here 

• Supporters
55 minutes ago, SouthAS said:

That sucks, what a bunch of arseholes🤬

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

That sucks, what a bunch of arseholes🤬

Yup. I simply asked for advice and they started to bully and mock me, when I created a thread they all commented rude on it and called me a fake and that I’d have blamed myself. 🤬

Hello SouthAS,

Why not rejoin the shameful Deutsch forum under a new account/username(will require new email but that takes 5 mins) and start a new thread? Capture all of the information you need from the good people and just ignore the messages from the minority that are unhelpful.   Bullying should not be tolerated but if confronting them is not an option then create a bypass.  

• Supporters

I thought the same thing, but rather than start a similar thread to the last one that got you all the abuse, lurk in the shadows for a while, do your research on potential older threads (let's be honest, often the questions we want the answers to have been asked numerous times before lol), & gauge the mood of the place, if it's the only decent source of info of Airsoft in your region, you may have to suck it up & ignore the idiots there, just tread lightly to begin with ?.

1 hour ago, Airsoft123 said:

Hello SouthAS,

Why not rejoin the shameful Deutsch forum under a new account/username(will require new email but that takes 5 mins) and start a new thread? Capture all of the information you need from the good people and just ignore the messages from the minority that are unhelpful.   Bullying should not be tolerated but if confronting them is not an option then create a bypass.  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.