Quiet Airsoft Pistol for Homeshooting

SouthAS

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

i've had guns with the f-mark and can't say i found it the biggest issue visually.

i guess the problem is having to restrict yourself to manufacturers who can be bothered to add the mark and downgrade to the fps limits.

as a note- if you're just target shooting indoors you don't need heavier ammo, heavier ammo is for preserving accuracy/extending range when dealing with windy outdoor conditions.

4 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i've had guns with the f-mark and can't say i found it the biggest issue visually.

i guess the problem is having to restrict yourself to manufacturers who can be bothered to add the mark and downgrade to the fps limits.

as a note- if you're just target shooting indoors you don't need heavier ammo, heavier ammo is for preserving accuracy/extending range when dealing with windy outdoor conditions.

Haha, I just wondered if my 0,20 would work in there. Yes your second point is the problem, there are all guns available internationally and im not allowed to buy them. 

if you have a link for the m9 I maybe able to tell you more. quite possibly a kwc based one. The tm1911 is set for 0.25g .

5 hours ago, heroshark said:

if you have a link for the m9 I maybe able to tell you more. quite possibly a kwc based one. The tm1911 is set for 0.25g .

I have, I just wasn’t sure if we are allowed to post links. 

here you go: https://www.umarex.com/products/airsoft/spring-operated/2.5161.html

So that means I’ve to get 0,25g bbs?

Yep it's a kwc base gun. Is kwc's more budget model but with a metal slide. Hops can vary wildly with the kwc guns but should be okay anyway if you are only shooting a few metres. The TM will over hop on anything under 0.25g you . Really short range you wouldn't notice so much. You get a few 0.25g with the gun so you will see the difference.

2 hours ago, heroshark said:

Yep it's a kwc base gun. Is kwc's more budget model but with a metal slide. Hops can vary wildly with the kwc guns but should be okay anyway if you are only shooting a few metres. The TM will over hop on anything under 0.25g you . Really short range you wouldn't notice so much. You get a few 0.25g with the gun so you will see the difference.

Thank you. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.