Cybergun Famas Trigger Upgrade

Dmrsniper33

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, after my little experiment on the p90 trigger upgrade, my son has just bought himself the cybergun famas f1 (without mosfet). It's got their latest gearbox in so I'm not going to touch that (for now), but I've just ordered the g&g etu 2.0 with mosfet 3.0 and I'm going to split the switch trigger down to make the famas an electronic trigger same as I did with the p90. I think it will work as the principle is the same as the p90. Let's see what happens, I'm going to try and re use the microswitchs from the trigger switch system, but do have plenty others at home .Not sure whether to mount the cutoff switch inside or outside the gearbox yet, we'll see.

Note: if it goes well I may swop out for the perun mosfet direct replacement, with the active brake, but this will probably need other upgrades to go with it.

UPDATE:

Trigger system seems to be working ok, just making some final adjustments and tidying up the wiring, heres some pics, tried a few locations for the switches, but ended up as below.

IMG_20210301_225044709.thumb.jpg.58b16815118c26f01360af2ca9596ae9.jpg

IMG_20210227_230708613.jpg

IMG_20210311_203704434.jpg

IMG_20210311_202218385.jpg

Edited by Dmrsniper33
Updated with pics of project

• 2 years later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.