Return to Airsoft

DRay

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

4 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

Well you were in the best state in Germany and I must correct you butter and meat fat haha 

I stand corrected. I was playing at Wave Gotik Treffen in 2008 at Werk II. Quite a while back, memory is rather hazy. 

16 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I wont mention that I think Bisto Onion Gravy is amazing and doesnt require meat then... :D

No don't lol.

Cornflower,gravy thickener and juice from joint and bit of water from steamed veg. Mix well and simmer on hob=Gravy lol😀

Regards 

Just now, Shamal said:

No don't lol.

Cornflower,gravy thickener and juice from joint and bit of water from steamed veg. Mix well and simmer on hob=Gravy lol😀

Regards 

Mondamin Soßenbinder is what you need to make the perfect gravy 

13 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

Mondamin Soßenbinder is what you need to make the perfect gravy 

Mmm.tell me more?

• Supporters

Thank the gods that we always manage to keep the threads on track 🤣

8 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Thank the gods that we always manage to keep the threads on track 🤣

Haha sorry....

24 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

It’s like a gravy thickener which you get for dark and light gravy’s but has seasoning in it. Absolutely amazing and you can get it from the German deli in London 

What saucery is this( sorcery geddit)lol. 

Off to London it is then.....

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Pro Gravy always needs the juices from the cooking the meat - I think I will storm the walls if suddenly a “PLANT BASED” gravy is touted about on TV to save the world, they’ve done it to birds eye chicken nuggets with ‘green cuisine” they better not fecking touch Captain Birdseye’s fish fingers with some hippy vegan shit :grrrrrrrrr: 

11 minutes ago, MiK said:

Pro Gravy always needs the juices from the cooking the meat - I think I will storm the walls if suddenly a “PLANT BASED” gravy is touted about on TV to save the world, they’ve done it to birds eye chicken nuggets with ‘green cuisine” they better not fecking touch Captain Birdseye’s fish fingers with some hippy vegan shit :grrrrrrrrr: 

There are no flowers in cornflower and the corn is err ground oxtail?

Anyway captain bird's-eye has changed from a proper seafaring weathered veteran of the seas to a landlubbing,poncy catalogue model with a stuck on beard!

Oh the shame.......

1 hour ago, GenuineGerman said:

Boiling vessel, super noodles, spam and tobasco sauce at BATUS haha 

Spam spam spam spam and spam.

Monty python sketch

Batus sounds like a culinary delight. Must try it soon...not! Lol

😉

Regards 

4 minutes ago, GenuineGerman said:

@Asomodai you need to start the cooking thread before some beats you too it lol 

Yeah I'm up for that. I've got me own spoon and whisk. Lol

Thanks everyone for a great day of banter and debate. Really cheered me up. That's what its all about

Thanks guys and gals🙂👍

Off to bed now 5am start😳

Regards 

12 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Yeah I'm up for that. I've got me own spoon and whisk. Lol

Thanks everyone for a great day of banter and debate. Really cheered me up. That's what its all about

Thanks guys and gals🙂👍

Off to bed now 5am start😳

Regards 

I've also got a spoon but I’ll leave that to me and the wife and behind closed doors :P

Yea has been a funny day, if you lot can make the misses laugh at her expense then it’s a good day indeed !!

I am “jelly” that you have got summat to get up for but not 100% sure about the 5am shiznit 😂

From Sky news - maybe guessing or it’s been leaked

From 29 March, larger groups will be able to meet outside - including in private gardens - up to a maximum of six people or two households.

Tennis courts, golf courses and other outdoor sport facilities will also reopen on 29 March, which is the first Monday of most schools' Easter holidays.

At the same time, organised adults and children's sport, including grassroots football, will restart.

The relaxation of measures is the first stage of a four-part roadmap expected to include the reopening of non-essential retail and hospitality in the coming months.

10 hours ago, MiK said:

From Sky news - maybe guessing or it’s been leaked

From 29 March, larger groups will be able to meet outside - including in private gardens - up to a maximum of six people or two households.

Tennis courts, golf courses and other outdoor sport facilities will also reopen on 29 March, which is the first Monday of most schools' Easter holidays.

At the same time, organised adults and children's sport, including grassroots football, will restart.

The relaxation of measures is the first stage of a four-part roadmap expected to include the reopening of non-essential retail and hospitality in the coming months.

That sounds like airsoft to me! 

Especially the ‘children’s sport’ because let’s be honest no one who runs round with a £200 toy can claim to be an adult. 

Remember that ‘playing airsoft’ isn’t ‘organised sport’

We need the actual announcement and the background supporting information 

Expect airsoft to be treated among ‘activities’ rather than sport, so it will be a matter of where the fringes sit within each category 

I would not get your hopes up. The rule of six will apply initially.  Some outdoors sports/activities will be allowed but it is likely to be those limited in numbers (see the examples of golf and tennis).

Personally I’m gonna wait till the vaccine is offered. I’ve been thinking about this long and hard and figured one may as well wait a little longer as we’ve waited and suffered so much already. Yes I’m eager to go back to running around the woods and what not but the mitigation of risk is what I think is more important in my humble opinion. 

26 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

Personally I’m gonna wait till the vaccine is offered. I’ve been thinking about this long and hard and figured one may as well wait a little longer as we’ve waited and suffered so much already. Yes I’m eager to go back to running around the woods and what not but the mitigation of risk is what I think is more important in my humble opinion. 

Ditto 

I want to shoot people, but the only game I actually want to play won’t be until at least July

I have no plans on running any games - the plan for 2020 was to focus on getting a good amount of team play again, which turned into nothing

The main thing I’d be interested in is a small group social - but that’s not going to happen until both the rules allow and we feel it’s safe 

On the current schedule I should have both doses by about mid July 

https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/vaccine-queue-uk

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.