Tell Us a Gag. Please!

Shamal

According to my palace sources, Prince Andrew can get off on a legal technicality.

Is there nothing he doesn't find arousing?.

That nuts ex-girlfriend of mine barged in today, tied me up and did things I'm too embarrassed to type.

I don't think she really understands what a restraining order is!

I need to rehome a dog.  It's gentle enough but it barks constantly and won't respond to commends to shut up.

If anyone's interested, I'll nip over the back fence and get it for you.    

I gratuitously repeat this old Barry Cryer gag:

"Do you know what speed you were doing, Sir?" asked the policeman.

"I do apologise Officer," I replied. "I've never used this road before, and I honestly thought it was an unrestricted zone."

"No you didn't!!" my wife protested. "We only live round the corner, you said you were putting your foot down because there wouldn't be any coppers around this late!"

"May I see your insurance?" the cop said grimly.

"I've just renewed it," I assured him. "It'll be in the post, I'll drop a copy to the station next week."

"Actually," said the wife, "you were short on cash this month and said you'd leave it 'til you had the money. It ran out a fortnight ago."

I turned to her and snapped "Will you keep your mouth shut, you stupid bitch...."

"Does he always talk to you like that, Madam?" asked the copper.

"No," my wife replied. "Only when he's been drinking."

On 25/01/2022 at 00:01, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

I need to rehome a dog.  It's gentle enough but it barks constantly and won't respond to commends to shut up.

If anyone's interested, I'll nip over the back fence and get it for you.    

Tbh I was expecting this to be about the wife or mother in law 

A Scotsman, Englishman and Irishman are caught during an airsoft skirmish by a group of strict reenactment players after going out of bounds and stumbling upon their grounds, the leader of the reenactment group suggests a test of worthiness before possibly releasing the players as this was a common thing back in day according to their “good book”, the leader goes on to explain the test “you shall all be sent into the jungle to collect 3 items of fruit and then return for the final part of the test”, eager to get home they all headed into the jungle, first back is the Englishman with 3 apples and the leader says “you must now shove all 3 apples up your ass and if you make any noise at all we will cut your head off”, shocked and scared the Englishman attempts the test, one goes in with no sound but second one causes him to grunt in pain and in an instant WHOOSH head comes off, second out the jungle is the Scotsman with 3 grapes and he is told the same as the last man so he starts his test, 1st one no problem 2nd one no problem 3rd one BOOM he bursts out laughing and WHOOSH head comes off, up in heaven the Englishman and Scotsman are together and the Englishman asks “why did you laugh you were so close to getting home” and the Scotsman replies “after the first two grapes went up easy I looked up and saw the Irishman coming out the woods with 3 pineapples”. 

Mmm......not really funny 

45 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

91f.jpg.cefb3de7156d0fdefec13a5d903ba7e0.jpg

That's true. I guess even the sickos are entitled to laugh 😃 

Two scientists walk into a pub.

"I'll have a glass of h2o" says the first scientist."I think I'll have a glass of h20 too" says the second scientist. They drink their drinks and the second scientist promptly dies.....🤔

I used to be chief executive of a large non-profit-making organisation; but they have just let me go.

We weren't supposed to be one.

I think it's a disgrace on society and our education system when after 50 years, most people have no idea who Neil Armstrong is. Or what kind of trumpet he played! 😀

Regards 

• Root Admin
Just now, Shamal said:

I ordered my favourite dish last night at the local fish restaurant, grilled fish in a herb sauce. But when it came I thought it tasted a bit funny...

I thought about sending it back, but I wasn't sure if it was the thyme or the plaice! 🙂

🐟

Awful. Thanks.

Kids today don't know how well off they are.  I was orphaned at a young age and raised by a pack of hyenas.

No toys, no posh house, facing starvation scouring for food, but boy, did we have some laughs.

What's that all about. 

I opened a tin of evaporated milk and it's all still there 🤔

And why aren't all butter croissants just a pile of butter 🤔

Confused 😕