Is This Good

Shrike.ireland

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You have a pistol, general use rifle and a sniper. Whether they match your requirements is specific to you but at least you have a variety 👍

Hi @Shrike.ireland! 👋

Welcome to the forum. 👍

Best thing you can do is test them if you haven’t? 
Put some pics up and videos, to give us some idea of your purchases? 🔫

Hope this helps? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

• Supporters

Welcome Shrike, without knowing brands & specific models etc, it's hard to say, but the proof is in the pudding, if you can hit plate size targets at 180ish feet with .20 bbs, then they'll definitely do for starters.

1 minute ago, Shrike.ireland said:

And by good i meant what is your opinion on them

I have tested both and can hit over a hundred metres on both the spetsnaz and bison but 50 on the desert eagle 

So why do you need our opinion? Generally people ask before buying...

5 minutes ago, Shrike.ireland said:

It is useful because they were mostly gifted to me and i want to see what other people think 

The range you are getting on aegs is better than most aegs out the box (are you sure about the distance?).  Regarding the desert eagle is GBB, NBB, green gas, CO2, AEP? Metal, plastic construction? 50m is what I would expect for a GBB pistol. Your pictures are not much use can't tell what manufacturer they are and I personally don't recognize the markings on the guns so can't say whether they are any good. The AEGs are Most likely Chinese clones which will be hit or miss about quality. Desert Eagle with out more details unable to say

If you enjoy them, they're good :)

Just have some fun man! Even if they're crap for playing airsoft competitively rather than just shooting in your back garden you'll still be able to have fun, and you'll know what to improve etc.

The gun itself doesn't really matter, it's more so the company that makes the gun and the model in question.

So your SVD could be any manufacturer, some are good, some are bad.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Shrike.ireland said:

And by good i meant what is your opinion on them

I have tested both and can hit over a hundred metres on both the spetsnaz and bison but 50 on the desert eagle 

doubt, you ain't getting remotely near that on any hardware that's kosher for irish fps limits.

21 minutes ago, osteoshot said:

This whole thread is suspiciously like click bait.

not gonna lie, my initial suspicion was someone "acquired" some airsoft kit and wanted to see if it was worth anything, now i'm 50/50 between a kid or a troll.

18 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

doubt, you ain't getting remotely near that on any hardware that's kosher for irish fps limits.

not gonna lie, my initial suspicion was someone "acquired" some airsoft kit and wanted to see if it was worth anything, now i'm 50/50 between a kid or a troll.

Or someone who nicked them and wants to know whether they are worth flogging? 

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, DRay said:

Or someone who nicked them and wants to know whether they are worth flogging? 

Hence the quotation marks around "acquired"

Feel for the op if he's being genuine with what he's saying, but this is the kind of thing i'd do if i was the kind of person to use alts.

I'm intrigued about why the bag is important. 

I would suggest maybe not a clear plastic recycling bag.

Ladies handbag? Mmm nope!

Bag of bones? perhaps but remove bones first

Baggy trousers? Deffo possibility.

I would go for three tescos bags stitched together.

My pleasure,anything to help.

🤭👍

Regards 

10 minutes ago, Shrike.ireland said:

A bag around the size of a body bag

Bloody hell! I'm outta here.....

😮

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.